Describe the person above you.

Aw.. :p Well I like talking with you too, although we haven't been talking all that much lately, I'll try to make more of an effort I've just been busy. I'm actually supposed to be doing an essay right now on Romanticism in English Literature :erk: .
But we can't talk everyday... it would annoy someone, so there's no problem! it's right this way... :p

I'm also here at my pc writing something for my university, it's about Human Physiology... I'm writing so much... I'm prolix, but whatever: I wanna do a good work!!

┼Victim of the Night┼;5615880 said:
But we can't talk everyday... it would annoy someone, so there's no problem! it's right this way... :p

I'm also here at my pc writing something for my university, it's about Human Physiology... I'm writing so much... I'm prolix, but whatever: I wanna do a good work!!
Yep, well, that's the best thing to do, put your best effort and do as much as you can to the best of your ability, that's the kinda of dedication that comes through in your work and you achieve more. :)

Yep, well, that's the best thing to do, put your best effort and do as much as you can to the best of your ability, that's the kinda of dedication that comes through in your work and you achieve more. :)

I will, thanks for your advice! *smiles*

And then... look: you've almost got your aim.. time ago you said that you would have reached soon the number of my posts.... and now you're really bear to do! Heheh!

┼Victim of the Night┼;5615971 said:
I will, thanks for your advice! *smiles*

And then... look: you've almost got your aim.. time ago you said that you would have reached soon the number of my posts.... and now you're really bear to do! Heheh!

That's cause I have had no life lately, once I get a new full-time job, (and it's not for lack of trying), then I'll be virtually non-existant here. But aw well, I'll prolly be past you by today, or tomorrow :p sorry! :lol:

That's cause I have had no life lately, once I get a new full-time job, (and it's not for lack of trying), then I'll be virtually non-existant here. But aw well, I'll prolly be past you by today, or tomorrow :p sorry! :lol:

Oh no... it would be a pleasure! :p But I don't think you had no life... so, don't search for excuses! It's just that staying here can be entertaining and posting becomes really funny! Hehe... ok, I leave the thread in peace now.

MIMA said:
^uses nice makeup..
Has no need to use makeup...