Describe the person above you.

^met COB like 8 times and needs to log on AIM tomorrow and send me the IN FLAMES CD whoracle coz thats the only one i dont have i bought all the others but im too lazy to buy this one and i cant s find a good torrent for it

^ Will find out more later.. in short: I had two days of the best days my life, got to see my favourite bands twice, met the guys the first night and then got to go backstage and hang out with them for like 3 hours the second night... A-FUCKING-MAZING, Johan, Jaska, Henkka and Roope = the nicest most amazing guys ever we just hung out like friends for a few hours it was soooo great. I'll post more later I did soooo much and got soo much, I'm so lucky :D:D:D

oh you lucky mothafukkar!!!! how is alexi?

My girlfriend and I didn't meet him, he ran into the tour bus with Janne right away after the show the second night and turned off the lights and never came out. Henkka was nice enough to go on the bus and try and wake him up for me cuz we had to leave but he was "sick"... :erk: But I think I know the REAL reason. Also he (and Janne) never left the venue until 3-4am the first night and I left after hanging out with Roope for like 10 mins.. I was the only one who could understand him :D so he talked with me mostly (same with at the after-party on the 19th). He's so funny and so great. :D:D