Describe the person above you.

Sampy Arctica™;5992817 said:
Not everybody shares your opinion. ;)

i know, but come on! after songs of silence, the band is going downhill... winterheart's was kinda good, reckoning just had 2 o 3 good songs, for the sake of revenge is awful, one of the worst lives ever recorded, and meanwhile, they released like 3 Best Of compilations?!?! They have only 4 studio Albums, for fuck's sake!!

They are releasing a new album this year called Unia (ghey title, by the way) but i have absolutely no hope for it.. it's a shame, cause they were a great band.

^ A human. Hopefully.

i know, but come on! after songs of silence, the band is going downhill... winterheart's was kinda good, reckoning just had 2 o 3 good songs, for the sake of revenge is awful, one of the worst lives ever recorded, and meanwhile, they released like 3 Best Of compilations?!?! They have only 4 studio Albums, for fuck's sake!!

They are releasing a new album this year called Unia (ghey title, by the way) but i have absolutely no hope for it.. it's a shame, cause they were a great band.

Seriously, I love all of their work. The only songs they've done I haven't been too fond of are Replica and Draw Me. Other than those, I love all of their stuff, I loved FTSOF and I loved Reckoning Night. :) Yeah, Unia comes out 25th of May and is going to be apparently more progressive. I don't care. Every band changes their sound, whether it's for the better or the worse. I'm reserving judgement until I get my hands on a copy, but I have complete trust in Sonata Arctica. :)