Describe the person above you.

i know, but come on! after songs of silence, the band is going downhill... winterheart's was kinda good, reckoning just had 2 o 3 good songs, for the sake of revenge is awful, one of the worst lives ever recorded, and meanwhile, they released like 3 Best Of compilations?!?! They have only 4 studio Albums, for fuck's sake!!

They are releasing a new album this year called Unia (ghey title, by the way) but i have absolutely no hope for it.. it's a shame, cause they were a great band.

I don't think so, Winterheart's Guild was probably my least favorite album and even that had some awesome songs like The Cage. Reckoning actually improved I think with longer more thought out compositions and some really great songs, I have faith that the new album will be something good.

I don't think so, Winterheart's Guild was probably my least favorite album and even that had some awesome songs like The Cage. Reckoning actually improved I think with longer more thought out compositions and some really great songs, I have faith that the new album will be something good.

^Has faith in Sonata Arctica

^just associated a dog to hate(breeder)... :p

To MIMA:
^has lovely hair too, and also stunning dark eyes! :)

(I've been a bit busy with studies, and also a bit bored, so... nothing special! :p ...And how are you? Hope it's all fine! :))

^ has a bucket

SealBucket.jpg