Designated Post-PP HooHa Club

SurfCombat

Galactic Space Crusader
Aug 21, 2007
Chicago
Call me shallow if you will, but nothing is more "metal" then a good bit o' polegrinding after a fine show.

Rather then a free-for-all shotgun blast around Atlanta, it would be far more impressive to get a strong PP showing out to a designated club. Any suggestions out there? better yet any group discount organizers!

polelessions.jpg

Hail and Kill!!!

Cheetah, definitely the Cheetah. And I believe there already are a few planned trips during PP. Its always a lot of fun.

And yes, the food is fantastic. Nothing beats eating a fine pan seared tuna on a table being danced on by....um, insert your own caption here. lol

The Cheetah is an after show tradition. We go at least twice every year. Just grab a cab! We had six people piled in one cab last year... and it wasn't a van...

The Cheetah is an after show tradition. We go at least twice every year. Just grab a cab! We had six people piled in one cab last year... and it wasn't a van...

I'm just glad you didn't take a picture of Rene from Mercenary sitting in my lap :lol:

One of the yearly rituals that I will miss dearly...I will have to make up for it two fold next year!

Bear

You will be SORELY missed this year; we're definitely looking forward to the Bear Reunion Bash in 2008 :kickass: