Desolator - Mass Human Pyre (NEW DEMO!)

Did you guys offer your self as a sacrifice and invoke a beast of unspeakable unholyness onto mother earth? If so shall spill forth my blood into the sea and turn this cess pool into a ball of fire. We will roast sheep heads with the bones of our foes under a blood red sky. We shall drink the blood from the keeper of light and do his bidding.

Did you guys offer your self as a sacrifice and invoke a beast of unspeakable unholyness onto mother earth? If so shall spill forth my blood into the sea and turn this cess pool into a ball of fire. We will roast sheep heads with the bones of our foes under a blood red sky. We shall drink the blood from the keeper of light and do his bidding.

I always get headaches when I read your long posts.And I cant stop myself reading it, it's like a power is making me to read it till the end.

Yes

Our second demo, Mass Human Pyre, an ungodly storm of shit that eat babies and christians is now available through Hellthrasher Productions as a split ep with the awesome and brutal band Resurgency!!!

Buy the split cd and buy a mother fucking T-shirt while your at it or else!!!!
Hellthrasher Productions:
http://www.myspace.com/502481158

DIE!!!!!
:kickass: