Deth to emo!

I could give a rats ass what those kids do, they look more new wave than like a hair band. :Spin:

Greg all the ads to the right for adult finder were So Cal babes - even one in BLF what the hell :loco:

You :headbang:

DarbysDad said:
I could give a rats ass what those kids do, they look more new wave than like a hair band. :Spin:

Greg all the ads to the right for adult finder were So Cal babes - even one in BLF what the hell :loco:

You :headbang:

DD, don't be clicking the links in those ads.

I give a rats ass b/c that's what my nieces and nephews are becoming.:erk:

GregadetH said:
DD, don't be clicking the links in those ads.

I give a rats ass b/c that's what my nieces and nephews are becoming.:erk:
Then tell them either be a hessian, shave your head or where a mohawk :headbang:

Don't worry your family will be fine - they gotta learn and rock like they want too. If they get outa hand send them to So Cal - I learn them old and Bush School. :D

WON`T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN? THEY ARE OUR FUTURE... THE CHIIIIIIIILDREEEEEEEEN!

To quote the old intro from the arcade-machines:

"Winners don´t have emo-haircuts!" - FBI Director Tripp Eisen

I remember emo when it wasn't a swearword and it wasn't trendy mopheaded bullshit!
back in 95- 96. Quicksand, Far, Sensefield, Farside, Texas is the Reason. Those were amazing bands.

Now look at it (or even worse, listen to it)......... sad, sad, sad

I fucking hate emo.

That video is genius!

I'm gonna have to send that link to people I know who have emo hair cuts. I take the piss out of them all the time - this video might just nail it. Heh heh