Dethklok is playing with ...and You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead.

mloanna

Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles
If you're lucky enough to live in one of the following college towns, or are going to be there on the related dates, you can go see Dethklok play with ...and You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead.

October 29, Albuquerque, NM, Univ. of New Mexico
October 31, Las Vegas, NV, UNLV
November 1, Los Angeles, CA, UCLA
November 2, Berkeley, CA, UC Berkeley
November 3, Santa Barbara, CA, UCSB
November 5, Fort Collins, CO, Colorado State
November 7, Minneapolis, MN, Univ. of Minnesota
November 11, Boulder, CO, CU Boulder
November 13, Carbondale, IL, Southern Illinois Carbondale
November 15, Norman, OK, Univ. of Oklahoma
November 17, Lawrence, KS, Univ. of Kansas
November 18, Chicago, IL, Northwestern
The best bit? Rumor has it these shows are all free.

The LA show is a no-brainer for me, but I can't seem to find any information on where at UCLA they're playing or whether tickets are required or not.

These dates have been out for a few days now, and yes they are free shows. Still can't figure out why
Dethklok thinks ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead will draw more than they will! :lol:

I think a bunch of us are making a road trip from the Dallas/Houston region up to the KS show.

If Dethklok is playing shows for FREE...

shouldn't Glenn be able to afford them?

Do I smell a showcase band?

If Dethklok is playing shows for FREE...

shouldn't Glenn be able to afford them?

Do I smell a showcase band?
Admission is free.

Doesn't necessarily mean the bands are playing for nothing.

But if that were the case, and if it were even considerable, then I'd buy TWO showcase tickets if Dethklok were playing! haha

Admission is free.

Doesn't necessarily mean the bands are playing for nothing.

But if that were the case, and if it were even considerable, then I'd buy TWO showcase tickets if Dethklok were playing! haha

I highly doubt they are charging too much to play or the campuses they are playing at would have to charge admission.

I should've said "If Dethklok is playing shows with free admission..." What I meant was they can't be playing for too much. Commence the begging for Glenn to book Dethklok.

Dethklok showcase? They've outsold everybody at this year's main stage show (when it comes to album sales in the U.S. and on any single album).

I could be wrong, but I believe those dates listed are only Dethklok. I think the support slot starts after those.

I highly doubt they are charging too much to play or the campuses they are playing at would have to charge admission.

I should've said "If Dethklok is playing shows with free admission..." What I meant was they can't be playing for too much. Commence the begging for Glenn to book Dethklok.

University activities commities usually have plenty of money for campus events, especially some of these schools. Anytime I had to book a tour at a university, it was an automatic 20% increase on the guarantee. ((For the record, I didn't like doing that to schools... one of the reasons I quit.))

But yeah, [adult swim] is probably financing the tour. Let's hope they do well so we can have another one - bigger and better!