Dethklok Tour Dates

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
I'm surprised I haven't seen this posted yet... bummer that they have limited dates and are opening for someone. I'd gladly pay $100 for a Dethklok ticket if they were in Dallas. Anyway... from good ol' Blabbermouth:

Legendary drummer Gene Hoglan (DARK ANGEL, DEATH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, TESTAMENT) will team up with Mike Keneally, Bryan Beller and Brendon Small on the road as the real live version of DETHKLOK — the stars of the animated Cartoon Network "Adult Swim" program "Metalocalypse". The group will open for ...AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF OUR DEAD on their U.S. tour in the fall. This Adult Swim-backed trek will include free shows at 12 U.S. colleges (open to the public) beginning on October 29.

Mike Keneally (guitar) has played with Frank Zappa and Steve Vai, among others, and is also the National Music Director for the Paul Green School of Rock. Bryan Beller (bass) is part of the Mike Keneally band and currently tours with Steve Vai.

DETHKLOK opening for ...AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF OUR DEAD:

Oct. 29 - University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
Oct. 31 - University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV
Nov. 01 - University of California, Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 02 - University of California, Berkley, CA
Nov. 05 - Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
Nov. 07 - University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Nov. 08 - University of South Dakota, Vermillian, SD
Nov. 11 - University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Nov. 13 - Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
Nov. 15 - University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Nov. 17 - University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
Nov. 18 - Northwestern University, Chicago, IL

Damn Oct 29 in Albuquerque, and I will be in Huntsville Alabama on a business trip from Oct 28 till Nov 3. That just plain sucks. Now you see why I want to retire early, and will.

no TX dates? then why post it here?

Because the people who came to Texas Madfest are from all around the WORLD, not just Texas, silly goose :loco: ...AND It's called "Texas Madfest" because it's "in" Texas, not "about Texas"... AND some of us give value to things outside Texas (not all of us are "Proud Texans").... AND some of us are adults who like to travel for our music. It's not like we aren't allowed to go to shows in other states, silly Magoo.... satisfactory answer? :p

Yeah!....she should be banned.

Prolly.. :cool: :lol:

Yeah!....she should be banned.

Roughly 470 miles from Dallas to Lawrence approxmiately 7 hours driving. In case you didnt want to come this far the tour is also going to Norman, OK (University of OK), but I am not in OK.

Yeah it is closer, we might go to that one instead, but like you said - you won't be there! :( What kind of party would it be then? haha