Dethklok is playing with ...and You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead.

I'll be at the northwestern show in IL. Don't know which building it's at, and even though I wrote the webmaster of the school's site, I still have not received an answer. Will be good to Hear Bryan & Mike playing again, especially in a "metal" mode!

... is anyone else questioning how dethklok is gonna play live? brendon smalls does bass , guitar and vocal work for the whole thing. is it really gonna be as brutal with a small comedian on stage rather than nathan explosion? what a bout skwisgar being replaced by... the same small comedian that replaced nathan? i wish i could go to one of these dates just to see toki and skwisgar, but they might not show up... because they don't really exist (sigh)

... is anyone else questioning how dethklok is gonna play live? brendon smalls does bass , guitar and vocal work for the whole thing. is it really gonna be as brutal with a small comedian on stage rather than nathan explosion? what a bout skwisgar being replaced by... the same small comedian that replaced nathan? i wish i could go to one of these dates just to see toki and skwisgar, but they might not show up... because they don't really exist (sigh)

Easy. Check out footage of a Gorillaz concert.

nobody is questioning it because they announced the touring lineup a long time ago:

Legendary drummer Gene Hoglan (DARK ANGEL, DEATH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, TESTAMENT) will team up with Mike Keneally, Bryan Beller and Brendon Small on the road as the real live version of DETHKLOK

still haven't found any info on UCLA site, I asked the Dethklok myspace group if anyone knew anything. They are having a Day of the Dead show at UCLA but that is a chargeable show.

If any locals hear anything please call me or pm me. Hey Marvina.. will I see you there?

I know for sure that I will be at the University of Kansas one. But to all those that are hoping for East coast dates, I bleive this is supposed to be the second leg of the Adult Swim promoted tour and the first leg was with Ghostface and some other rapper forgot his name which I believe was on the east coast almost exclusively. Though I didnt go back and check any of the above statements, I believe that I am correct and that these are all of the dates they are currently doing.

Big problem with this show. Got an email from the person in charge and it is going to be a STUDENT ONLY SHOW.:yell::Shedevil:

Marvina,

Unfortunately that show will only be opened to UCLA students w/bruincards. I wish I could have some
flexibility with that but the university is really strict with this policy.

Best,
L.

How in the world can the guy say BEST ANYTHING!!!

Big problem with this show. Got an email from the person in charge and it is going to be a STUDENT ONLY SHOW.:yell::Shedevil:

Marvina,

Unfortunately that show will only be opened to UCLA students w/bruincards. I wish I could have some

Best,
L.

Did they say where it was going to be? Thankfully I'm a student. :worship:

Marvina,

Best,
L.

:kickass:

I knew there was a good reason why I worked at a University. :)

found this

The 12-campus hard rock version of the concert series follows a previously announced (and partially concurrent) rap-themed Adult Swim tour featuring Ghostface Killah. As with earlier shows, the concerts are free to college students, and those wishing to attend can obtain a ticket through Adult Swim's tour website.

and the linkhttp://www.adultswim.com/williams/music/dethkloktour/index.html
but still can't find tix.

For all you lucky Students at UCLA here is the information for the Dethklok show. 11/01 (Thur) Ackerman Grand Ballroom. If they are selling any t-shirts let me know.