Detroit

Bass Fellow

Feb 7, 2002
Downtown
Visit site
Next time Anthrax is in the area, the State Theatre is a truly amazing place to see a show. Great viewing no matter where, sound was good, you could mosh or take a seat and have AC. The place is a beautiful venue in itself, inexpensive with a pub extension that let's you in when the doors open and the bands were just "happy". (Velvet Revolver w. Silvertide).

Slayer!

Saw Cooper on NY Eve a few years back, it is a great place to see a show. Scott Ian (alledgedly) answered an e-mail from me saying that they have played there before and that they like it there-or anywhere compared to Harpos. I just wish they would play somewhere closer to the west-side. Nicer clubs and better turn-outs are almost guaranteed. The west side is more thier "demographic". The State or any where west would be awesome. Maybe my backyard? You'd all be invited, just BYOB :tickled:

It is an awesome club. It's even nicer now because the area around it has benn spruced up some with the Fox Theatre, Ford Field and the Coma and all.

All in all, I'd still say "a nice place to visit..."

MichiMikey said:
Saw Cooper on NY Eve a few years back, it is a great place to see a show. Scott Ian (alledgedly) answered an e-mail from me saying that they have played there before and that they like it there-or anywhere compared to Harpos. I just wish they would play somewhere closer to the west-side. Nicer clubs and better turn-outs are almost guaranteed. The west side is more thier "demographic". The State or any where west would be awesome. Maybe my backyard? You'd all be invited, just BYOB :tickled:
First your backyard then mine. The Backyard Summer Tour 2004!!! :headbang: :hotjump: Think about they wouldn't need to tour Europe then.

I've got a couple acres, out in the country.
We could make a lot of noise at my place!
How much you think the band wants?
Maybe I could charge it, before the divorce? That way the ole hag is responsible for half!