Devils On Both Sides

The Vigilante

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Hey guys,

Those who know me know that I've always been a HUGE, HUGE fan of Imagika and the music of Imagika has meant a lot to me in the past. Today, I got Devils On Both Sides and a shirt in the mail from Henry and I can say that I'm still the HUGE fan I always was. What an amazing record!!

Norman Skinner is a fantastic addition to the band. I was worried when Dave left the band because he's one of my favorite metal vocalists but man, Skinner really added something new to the band. Really good lyrics as well. Thrash lives!

That's one of the things I love about Imagika. Whenever a new Imagika record comes out, you pretty much know what you're going to get - amazingly badass thrash metal. That's not to say they are unoriginal because they are anything but, however there's no fear of Imagika selling out. These guys (and girl) bleed Metal and you can hear it on the record.

I suppose that's all I have to say about it. Great album, guys. Keep up the good work.

-- Craig

P.S. Wanna guess what my favorite song from the album is? Oh, and Henry, today I was listening to Imagika wearing my Imagika t-shirt with the Imagika poster on the wall and it hit me...am I an Imagika fanboy? :hotjump: :headbang:

Dude, thank you for the compliments man! Hopefully we can meet at a show and drink a bit! \m/