New CD "Devils On Both Sides" available in March.

fossil

May 9, 2003
Promos are already out in Europe to all the major press and radio. The CD has been added to various playlists already and will be doing interviews etc. in the next few weeks before the release. Heavy Oder Was? (Germany) will have a feature/interview on Imagika soon. We're just stoked to finally have the damn thing moving forward after a lengthy gap between records.

Steve-Imagika
www.imagikametal.com

Man, this is great news. And, I have a few questions. Do you plan on doing some festivals or other touring there with another established Euro band? I just imagine it would be a lot harder stateside. And, some summer work would be fun as shit...

Secondly, what can this fan do to get his fat fingers on that promo?:D

Sure we'd like to and we're working on it. So far the quick feedback we have on the CD is pretty good so that should help. As for the promo we might have you covered..............

Steve

Hello there,

Where I can find the cdcover of your new album, I make a review of your album on www.dreun.be and i need a picture ... Ps. Great album :headbang:

Grtz,
DeMoCaSs

Jesus Frickin Christ...ABOUT TIME!!! Hey, with the next record take your time! This one was rushed, HA!