Devin collaboration

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Whom would you like to see Devin work with, if he ever decided to team up with someone?

I think Devy/Akerfeldt would be an amazing duo.

Dev/Vintersorg would kick ass as well....

And this is probably a stretch, but I think Dev could wotk with the guys from Arcturus and come up with some cool ideas!!

What do you think?

i vote for :

dev/vintersorg:D

maybe also for the common interest in natural sciences

devy/akerfeldt...:headbang:

also good combination but much more heavy thing!

arcturus i think that not really fit with dev.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hm. devin townsend singing together with matt (muse-vocalist) over some severerly parametrical-meshuggah-soundhell.
or he could collaborate with mudvayne...
i don't think that opeth would be a combination that works, there are worlds between them (not of quality of course :) ), neither would those arcturus-freaks (la masquerade is one of my all-time-faves but garm has become such an arrogant asshole...)work with him...
still, it's great when he works with him himself and produces monsters like infinty :)

Gee you know... Devin/Thornedal was being talked about for awhile as was Dev/Fulber, Dev/newsted, Dev/Newsted, Dev/Butler....

an interesting contrast and since their know each other since long , Devy/Ishan from emperor (ex-emperor) would give something amazing for sure.

I'd like to see a band featuring:

Devin (vocals/guitars)
Steve Vai (guitars)
Mike Keneally (keyboards)
Terry Bozzio (dums)
Victor Wooten (bass)

They should all contribute to the writing/arranging, this time!

It'd be nice if he did something with Vai again, even like one song on Steve's next album.