devin townsend added to playlist at www.raptureradio.net!

wesjaques said:
come check out rapture radio!
hey devin can rapture get promo from heavy devy,i used to get promo from you when i wrote for the metal observer!

anyhow everyone check out www.raptureradio.net
Correct me if I am wrong but Dev or Tracy won't be responding to this message because I don't think they read the forum. You might have a better chance emailing them. No I won't mention that other forum where some other SYL members hang out from time to time :)

you are ritht it was silly of me to post here looking for them and i certainly would have never thought to email the heavtdevy promotional department.
and i certainly respect your decsision as a memeber of the metal press/underground having a zine saying you will not let me know where the memebers hang out.
i mean because helping out someone else in the underground might actually count as co-operation so that we all could enjoy some great metal like you have at your site.
i apologose for taking up your time and i will not inform anyone else of rapture radio because afterall i would not want to help anyone out with some killer music like devin townsand or anone else we play that would be ididotic to offer my help and my station to people that might count as co-operation.
the address is www.raptureradio.net BUT DONT GO THERE!
i would not want any of you to have 24 hours of metal spinning!

I think you have misunderstood me Wes. I just did not want to spam the board about another board, that I happen to be moderator at. If you want to know I will gladly tell you, just PM me.

Wes... we're all better off if Mindspell doesn't bring up that other forum in light of some of the regulars here. Trust me.

kleo706 said:
Wes... we're all better off if Mindspell doesn't bring up that other forum in light of some of the regulars here. Trust me.

you speak about the Carl Reznor's official court rules and policies ?
:loco:

nah.I was referring to the fact that Judas Pissed is stalking me. The dude is obsessed. It's kinda cute. He seems to think I'm a chick.

I loved this thread about you on the SYL forum ...I didn't know that you had so much fans . I thought I was your biggest fan before, as we got in a lot of feuds, but shit, you definitively have a fan base there !!! Also they have so much to say about you, so much time to waste to insult a guy they don't know . You left your imprint there, it's cool.

I can read on this SYL forum policies :
Posts that are defamatory, illegal, abusive, threatening or harassing will be treated severely. Use good common sense when posting and don't act like a bell end. Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted and you risk being shot.

If the admin of this forum had to follow the rules, he would have to ban himself and some of his lieutnants , and I don't speak about you Mindspell aka Doc justice :loco:

To finish Dev asked me to work on the official Devin Townsend board, I test a beta version now on a secret adress . Dev mailed me yesterday to tell me he was there for a couple of months so we should be able to finalize . I have to add some hacks and some graphics but it's done at 90%. The forum is running, I just wait for the HDR server database infos to install it and test it on HDR .Wait and see...
I'll keep you all informed.

The moderation team is almost completed
- Kevin (UK)
- Andy ( Italy)
- Quentin ( Belgium)
- Ken ( USA)
- Thoomis ( France)

All the DTB members and the HDR staff will be modarators, of course ...
I can't send you preview now cos I'm at work and I can't upload files, but you'll get it tonight .

To finish, I seek two more moderators . The right guys with the right attitude, if you think you can join us, then mail me at webmaster@geoffreyrousselot.com

Hey Odlyonfreak,
You mentioned Ryan's site was going to have an update soon, how long ? I've been checking ever since you mentioned it a couple days ago on this board ! By the way, great job on rvpdrums.com, that is a killer site to visit ! You did a great job on it and there is ton's of info on Ryan which is cool, he's a cool and interesting guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him and Devin on this last tour in Worcester. Keep up the good work Odly...

all4dametal said:
Hey Odlyonfreak,
You mentioned Ryan's site was going to have an update soon, how long ? I've been checking ever since you mentioned it a couple days ago on this board ! By the way, great job on rvpdrums.com, that is a killer site to visit ! You did a great job on it and there is ton's of info on Ryan which is cool, he's a cool and interesting guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him and Devin on this last tour in Worcester. Keep up the good work Odly...
Thanks !!!
However the Version 2 of RVP drums is coming out soon, better graphics, better layouts, more infos, more pics and the december updates will be posted along.
To finish, thanks to my friend Omer Shaked of Seventh frame photography, he is the guy that took all the RVP promo pics, and the AE promo and album shoot...
This guy is an awesome friend and I work on his new site now.
(you can see the intro on geoffreyrousselot.com in the web design section)

once again, thanks...
It's always cool to have feedback

Dear Odlyonfreak ,

AWESOME NEWS ! I cannot wait to see what you've done with RVPDRUMS. Please post here as soon as you have the new version of his site up, that would be awesome ! Thanks again for the info Odly !

all4dametal said:
Dear Odlyonfreak ,

AWESOME NEWS ! I cannot wait to see what you've done with RVPDRUMS. Please post here as soon as you have the new version of his site up, that would be awesome ! Thanks again for the info Odly !

as promised here is preview of the forum, I will soon start to work on more different skins, inspired by every Dev's records

see ya....

forum-preview.jpg

That is soooooo sweet Odlyonfreak ! The new Devy site and Ryan site are gonna rule ! Ryan mentioned when he started his site that you were working on a forum for his site , whats happening with that ? That would be very cool ! I would post there all the time !

all4dametal said:
That is soooooo sweet Odlyonfreak ! The new Devy site and Ryan site are gonna rule ! Ryan mentioned when he started his site that you were working on a forum for his site , whats happening with that ? That would be very cool ! I would post there all the time !

That's true Ryan wanted a forum at first but we talked with Dev about the HDR official forum, and he brought the idea of the "DTB journal" . It will be the place where the guys, and especially Ryan will post updates, pics and stories from tour .

all4dametal said:
That is soooooo sweet Odlyonfreak ! The new Devy site and Ryan site are gonna rule

The new HDR site is almost finished, but I have a bunch of content to updates, galleries to create, pics to resize and optimize...etc
So the layouts are ok but I still have to work on the content, and actually that's not the only site I work on : I work on the seventh frame photography site , the Vivien Lalu site ( an awesome french and virtuoso composer, Ryan is going to play on his records in 2004, it's goin' to kick ass )

Geoff

Thanks for the news Geoff, that's awesome. You are one talented dude, just by seeing hevydevy.com and rvpdrums.com. I can't wait to hear Ryan's drumming outside of DTB as well. It will be neat to hear him play with other people. I like the God Awakens Petrified stuff he has on his site, the drumming's crazy !

all4dametal said:
Thanks for the news Geoff, that's awesome. You are one talented dude, just by seeing hevydevy.com and rvpdrums.com. I can't wait to hear Ryan's drumming outside of DTB as well. It will be neat to hear him play with other people. I like the God Awakens Petrified stuff he has on his site, the drumming's crazy !

Vivien Lalu's stuff is more progressive, but I heard some demos and shit, his music is awesome...Without a doubt Ryan will play a whole different style on this