devin townsend setlist?

all anyone posted was that he played earth day, can anybody help me out with the rest of the setlist?

Yeah I wanna know too :)

I've been trying to get those setlists I posted completed, but no-one's helping :cry:

I scanned a mass of posts on Devin over at the PM board without being able to add much to that list of Devin tunes. The only other names I've been able to add are

Best years of our life (about 16 bars), Seventh Wave and Bad Devil. Maybe Mssrs Raggi and Cashman can help us out.

As far as I know, this was the set, though I'm still not sure what two of the songs were:

Seventh Wave (Ocean Machine)
Regulator (Ocean Machine)
Truth (Infinity)
Storm (upcoming album)
unknown song
unknown song (maybe a continuation of above?)
Suicide (upcoming album)
Earth Day (Terria)
Bad Devil (Infinity)

Why would he only play one song off Terria? Any thoughts?
Well, for starters the songs are long, and he had a limited amount of time on stage. Also, I think some of the music on Terria would be hard to do justice to live, and might not have gone over too well with the crowd considering the format. Don't get me wrong, I love Terria, but there's not much on the CD that I would consider prog/power metal. But hey, Earth Day was probably the highlight of the whole set, so I think Terria was well-represented. That song totally rocked live.

What really surprised me is that there weren't any songs from Physicist, I thought there should have been at least one from that album.

I am also curious about the unknown songs. I suppose they are just from the new album, and he didn't bother presenting them. I agree that it would have been nice had more Terria material been played, but I understand that it would have been hard to pull off live. I was somewhat disappointed with the sound on Earth Day, but it was amazing live nonetheless. I can't wait to see SYL in a few months...that is if I am able to make it. I thought about trying to see that show in Atlanta, but I will probably venture up to DC and go with a friend.