Devon on Psychotic Waltz

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
From Brave Words:

Devon closes the chapter of a possible PSYCHOTIC WALTZ reunion, claiming that it would take a miracle to happen. “I have tried over and over again to make it happen. We were offered 20,000 Euros for a single concert. So if that couldn’t convince those guys, then I don’t think anything will.”

That's the total opposite of the reaction I got when I approached him a few years ago. Hmmm...

If he didn't want to do it for 20,000 Euros, he must have a serious problem with the band for some reason. If his heart isn't in it, props to him for not caving in to the temptation, but I can't say that I'm not disappointed.

Seems like you could hire some pretty damn good replacements for 20,000 Euros.

Sounds like blasphemy? If it sounds like DST or PW with Devon fronting, then I am there.

HUGE PW and DST fan. Gonna spin the disks tonight and think of the good times.

Doods look at it another way: this could open the doors to a lot of new material, Devon with a new band, or a new solo project.

I could understand there feelings of a psychotic waltz reunion...i think it just hit us too strong in a way to think that there wouldn't be anymore shows from them..it was my friend who had offered them money for a reunion/show..I would be willing to put down everything i have to see this band but..i would understand the difficulties this curtails. but atleast deadsoul tribe is there and we can hear devon sing!! and atleast other members of the band have and are actively contributing in other acts! keep the metal spirit alive!!!

I was serious though. :( I'd totally buy that book. And no I would not enjoy seeing my name in print! I'm shy. *blush*

On the topic of this thread, I actually just got into Psychotic Waltz. They remind me of Watchtower a bit. Are the albums after A Social Grace worth picking up?

I was serious though. :( I'd totally buy that book. And no I would not enjoy seeing my name in print! I'm shy. *blush*

On the topic of this thread, I actually just got into Psychotic Waltz. They remind me of Watchtower a bit. Are the albums after A Social Grace worth picking up?
All 4 studio albums are essential. The other stuff (Dark Millenium, Live & Archives) has some great stuff too, but you'll NEVER find those.

The other side-projects - Dan Rock's Darkstar with Brian McAlpine, Devon's Strange Mind of Buddy Lackey, Norm's TeaBag, and End Amen are all quite good finds

I was just happy to see the long-rumoured book mentioned again. :kickass:

Hell, call it "Glenn Book." And if a few hundred thousand Fox News viewers mistakenly throw money your way, well....their money spends as well as any. :lol: