Dev's greatest vocal performance?

Well, I'd go with OMFG but the studio version by his own admission was tweaked. Soo I'll take Kingdom. Both slay him live though judging by the bootlegs I have...

lol..interesting that PHYSICIST songs are mostly making this list... the disc is highly underated.. i listen to that disc alot.

how can one possibly pick just one .. of any of devs song... and try to put it into a BEST catagory.. I personally cannot do it.. .heh.

I've never heard this "Jupiter" what is it?? Maybe on Physicist since it's the only album I don't own, I have 4 or 5 mp3's and I don't like them compared to his other stuff

My vote goes for the Infinity album. Christeen in particular.

Yup.. it's on physisist.. I feel that it's probably his weakest solo album, but nonetheless, it IS awesome.. There are some AMAZING songs on there, like Kingdom, Death, Jupiter, and Planet Rain...

Sometimes when I'm in the mood, this album makes me go right off.. And the song Death is just awesome...

And Planet Rain is an epic masterpeace.. Another contender for his greatest vocal performance ever...

Look Kush... he did NOT write the first two SYL albums with a band. Jed, By, and Gene were initially brought in just like the Ocean Machine guys and Craig on Terria. Over time, they evolved into a band. "Far Beyond Metal" was the first song (other than the covers) where anyone else really had input. It's just not Devin Townsend: SYL because Century Media decided not to print that on covers outside of Japan