DGM - FRAME (SYMPHONY X FANS TAKE NOTE) free mp3

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
The new DGM kicks all kinds of ass HOLY SHIT!! This has so far been the most killer disc of 2009!!! MUST HEAR!!! Take the best of Vision divine with Luppi, and add in some Symphony X! SMOKIN'!

Free mp3 of the song "HEREAFTER" http://www.scarletrecords.it/bands/DGM/DGM - Hereafter.mp3

http://www.myspace.com/dgmprog

I will be showcasing many songs off the album during my radio show from 7-10 PM EST today.

http://www.themetalmadman.com/schedule.html

First we start the first half of the show with a REVOLUTION theme show! Something thats much needed around the globe today! On top of that WORLDWIDE DEBUT EXCLUSIVES from the bands SHADOWSREACH, and EVOLUTION EDEN! Also on tap new DOMAIN, AMARTIA as well as one of the most amazing unheard Hard Rock demos from drummer Jackie Ramos (HERICANE ALICE) with the female fronted band FIRE! All topped off with a special showcasing of the new DGM (SYMPHONY X fans take note) and of course live requests as well!

MADMANSHADOWSREACH.jpg

That song is pretty good ... wasn't sure what to expect with Titta Tani leaving the band. The new singer is good .. song is very good. It does remind of Vision Divine, but this is a much better song than anything on their latest.

Britt

I love the edge on this, this really makes me stoked to get this album. Not as keen on the new singer, it sounded like he was trying to sound like Tani too much to me when his voice is a bit different.

I really have enjoyed the evolution of sound for them from misplaced/dreamland through different shapes to this. Hope they keep on rockin.

EDIT:

So would it be too much to hope they make it to the states for a ProgPower someday?

So would it be too much to hope they make it to the states for a ProgPower someday?

Are you expecting a prog metal band with 6 or 7 good to great releases to get consideration over a band like Circus Maximus with only 2 good to great releases & repeat opportunities at ProgPower? Preposterous! :Smug:

I guess the new singer is from MINDS KEY. That CD never got enough spins from me due to the paper thin production but man the vocals IMO slay on this album!

I guess the new singer is from MINDS KEY. That CD never got enough spins from me due to the paper thin production but man the vocals IMO slay on this album!

***Mark Basile even more recently than Mind Key sang on Soul Secret's debut cd "Flowing Portraits", you should check that out, another great prog metal band from Italy!

OMG this DGM kicks all kinds of ass!!!! THis band MUST appear at PPUSA or the Showcase. They would be PERFECT!!! Glenn have you heard "Frame" yet? Just curious.

This is a monster of a prog metal release...crunch, technical ability galore, and great vocals. l liked this singer in Mind Key & Soul Secret...he's even better on this material. What's that l hear? Keys not buried in the mix? Heavy & keys too? A band that doesn't hide their keyboard player is good in my book. Symphony X wishes Odyssey was this good.