Diablo 2

I spend all my time on Rome Total War, I don't have time for other games.

if my computer was a bit more powerful...I could have so much fun with that game. Aye... I'll wait until I get a new one this winter. I haven't even tried the expansion yet.

"Urban cohorts, kill those cowards armored hoplites will you? You got cavalry waiting behind them in worst case scenario"

My emperors army consists of Urban cohorts + preatorian cohorts + archers + cavalry + catapults + mercenary war elephants

For D2 - I play on USWest always. Ladder right now. Have a level 87 Sorceress, and a level 78 Zealot. Not too bad.

As far as Oblivion, I had heard that the game really sucked without mods. I haven't actually played too much of it yet though.

I just started again yesterday, i got a week lvl15 Paladin that I'm gonna turn into a Vengeance/Conviction.

Account is FarkasRules if you're willing to help me get through Act2 ever... cause it takes so fucking LONG!

-----------------

And the Fallout Series > You All!

Fallout 1 and 2... Faggots.

Gothic 1 and 2... Faggoths. (I guess the third one, though it is significantly weaker than the first 2)

Play them, and then report back as MEN.

i liked gothinc 3 but the character development online sucks and it's hard to join games.

Hitman Blood money has been my game of choice next to the MMO's i play.

what a coincidence! yesterday as I was reconstructing my CD collection i came across a mint copy of the original Diablo. it threw me back to the ancient times :zombie: