Did anyone check out the Anthrax.com homepage??

I kind of snapped at Jack earlier, but I can see why he would think that the way things have been done in the past. I've been slowly taking over anthrax.com, and I've been working on some other stuff for the guys.

I don't have a problem with Jack (anymore:lol:), but he does bring some of that on himself.

I think you're doing a good job man! Here's to ya!:kickass:

sounds better than anything they have released in the last 15 years, at least it's heavier, even heavier than their Thrash-stuff! good news! i hope the whole album will sound like that.

The track isn't up right now. Having issues with the server being full. I'm going to try to clean it up today, but I make no promises.

I hate the vocals at the beginning of the clip, the really fast unintelligible ones. Very un-Anthrax. Of course I realize it's most definatly a super rough mix and maybe not even the final takes. I hope.

I like the site as well as the nonelouder anthrax page.

Yeah Sean I see a fair bit of you at nonelouder.

Am I the only one to notice that with all the vid blogs and studio pics footage that Rob is nowhere to be seen? I would've thought that he'd be there all through the writing process if he's a fully fledged band member.

Well, assuming they are in a recording studio - Rob is probably in the control room, out of the tracking room.

Yeah but they're still writing, not recording the stuff. I'm talking about a dozen or so photos and several vid blogs here, not just a random photo.