Did anyone get their London tickets yet, or have I lost mine in the Northants fire?

KyleMac

Jan 27, 2003
Visit site
I usually get my tickets several days after ordering, but it's been 10 days since ordering and now only 10 days until the concert. Please god someone say they're "collectors" tickets and wont arrive until a couple of days before. If I've lost them in the Northampton sorting office fire I will kill stuff.

I ordered them about 2 days after the gig was announced, and I got then shortly after. I've had them for ages...

I just checked some dates on the BBC site.

I ordered on the 6th at 5:35PM from ticketweb.co.uk. The fire was on the 7th at 6:15AM at Northampton. I assume there's no way it could have been in the fire unless ticketweb is based near Northampton.

God I hope the delivery delays aren't long. Currently I'd say it's about 3 business days overdue and it has 8 more to arrive.

I bought Satyricon tickets from ticketweb a few months ago (probably more than that actualy) anyway as i bought them less than a week before the gig i knew i would get them really near the date. anyway i didnt get them the day before so i phoned them up, long story short, i had to show my credit card at the box office when doors open and they confirmed and let me in.

anyway if you have the confirmation number you should email them that/type it in the site and you can check if its been sent etc.