Did anyone get their t-shirt yet?

Meandor

Dark Elf
Oct 21, 2004
Denver, CO, U.S.
Did anyone get their "feral magic" t-shirt yet? I payed for mine on january 6th, almost a month ago, and I still haven't seen it :erk: . How long does it take to ship from Russia? (Or netherlands if Sonm shipped it). I'm not angry... I just hope it didn't get lost in the mail or stuck in customs :err:

2 Meandor. Yep. I shipped them right after we get the payment. Sorry guys if it is really slow. I know that Russel, Non_so_Vile, Death Blade, and other guys already got their stuff. Meandor, I suppose that your T-shirt was sent from Russia, which can take up to ... month or even two... I was sending mine from Holland, which is faster because of the custom house. Sorry again:) I wish I had more T-shirts but all I had is now been sent away...

Unfortunately, Russian post service is very slow. The letter from Norway to Moscow was going for one month!!! :devil:

Anyway, we send all the T-shirts by air mail, it's as fast as possible. I think you will get yours quite soon.

Cheers :) Glad you got it! No mail failures so far: spit-spit-spit over my shoulder.

A different shoulder Ivan. Or sorry, I forgot that you are quite a person LOL :))) :p

Undoubtedly russian :) I love my country and culture very very much, which I can't say about the dominating part of the nowadays-population :D.

I still very much miss the beautiful nature and the snowcovered winter nights. Its a damm shame to have moved to much more modernized part of the earth. Especially with memories of growing up in a village near Volga.

2KirFordeMinions
You never know what is worth to regret about...

If it's not extra weight you really wanted to loose:))

Yea, I dont do it alot. Though funny enough i only heard of Forest Stream after moving so, you know, maybe wouldnt even ever hear of if I didnt.