Did anyone here actually see Smallville's Season Finale?

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
you didn't watch the finale?

the cliff-hanger things were

Lana figures out that her pregnancy didn't happen, that it was just her body pumped full of hormones, and as a result of this discovery, she decides to leave Lex
Clark finally tells Lana that he isn't human, and Lana tells Clark that she already knew about his superpowers (from her witnessing him use several of his powers in the episode where lana maries lex)
Lois Lane gets stabbed by a security guard at a suposedly "abandoned" military base, Chloe "heals" Lois with somesort of "meteor freak" superpower and when lois wakes up it looks like Chloe's dead but we don't know for sure
Lex is using extraterrestrial DNA to make an "army" of superpowered people using military personnel that are labeled as "killed in combat" but they're not actually dead
the superpowered black guy refers to himself as "not Kryptonian" and mentions that he had to "leave earth's atmosphere" in order to "heal an injury" so i'm thinking he's maybe "the martian manhunter" or the "black vulcan" or some other pre-existing DC character
lionel luthor sees Lana's car explode but becuase of a truck and weird camera angles we don't know whether or not Lana was in her car when it exploded
the thing at the very end was the creation of the smallville version of the character "bizzarro"

I actually saw it. Was surprisingly decent

this one was suprisingly decent as oppossed to which specific non-decent episodes?
what i mean is, which specific episodes did you think were the worst?