Why does everyone pick on Sexy Alexi 94?

MetalSteph

Sep 14, 2001
Other than Sexy Alexi obviously being a lil in love with Alexi, why pick on her (i'm assuming her)? You guys are mean. Only me, WD, and maybe Retarded Penguin are allowed to be mean. We should be thankful we have new people over at the Nevermore forum. And the last time i check COB fans were more than twice as numerous as Nevermore fans. So we should welcome them over to the dark side. Not to mention that Nevermore has toured with COB ad is friendly with them!!!!

Give poor Sexy Alexi 94 a chance to love whomever they wish. Don't you dare change your avatar for anyone!

deathstrike from hell said:
your avatar is gayer than mansex.

alexi is to guitar as messiah is to dieting.

Halford is gayer than Alexi could ever be, and yet he will always be the true Metal God.

Because MetalSteph knows my name I am going to ace my midterm tomorrow.

And I agree about the group gangbang on SA. He is contributing some worthwhile posts. Those Alexi pictures were funny and painfully hot.

MetalSteph said:
Other than Sexy Alexi obviously being a lil in love with Alexi, why pick on her (i'm assuming her)? You guys are mean. Only me, WD, and maybe Retarded Penguin are allowed to be mean. We should be thankful we have new people over at the Nevermore forum. And the last time i check COB fans were more than twice as numerous as Nevermore fans. So we should welcome them over to the dark side. Not to mention that Nevermore has toured with COB ad is friendly with them!!!!

Give poor Sexy Alexi 94 a chance to love whomever they wish. Don't you dare change your avatar for anyone!

Thank you! :)

although it doesn't really bother me when people pick on me.

dont worry, im not going to change my avatar, that is, unless i find a better pic of alexi :lol:

p.s. is that chris broderick in your avatar, haha, that's a funny picture! he looks like he could be a pro wrestler with those arms too!

Reactions: XtremeParanoia