Rant: Dear stupid faggot morons (the reason why new CoB sucks cock FAQ)

PanzerKunt

Black Metal Jihad
Dec 25, 2004
The Internets
www.mastig.org
I've noticed a lot of you newcomers (n00bs) as well as some people who've been here longer than me but showed clear signs of stupidity have chosen to step out of the closet and admit that you despite everything that makes sense actually like Are You Dead Yet? (no, but CoBollocks is) equally as much as or better than their old material (to which you all should be shot in the head until you die for and then some in the crotch just to be sure). Yes, there has been countless threads about this matter but there has also been countless more threads about how much "AYDY is betar than the 0ld stuf tbh!!1¼lolz" and thats just wrong so I'll do another contribution on the hate mail part in a probably failed attempt to help one of you useless fucks to see the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Q: "I think Alexi is fuckin' god!" -Stupid idiot
A: Heads up: No he isn't. He's fucking lame that's what he is. Back in the old days when everything was bliss and nobody cared about a pathetic wannabe with eyeliner or american 14year old fanboi attitudes, myself and a lot of other disappointed fans (or ex-fans,depends on how you see it i guess.. but then again your views on things don't count) proudly attended their gigs bought their albums, which once were great mind you, for the musical value (allthough I gotta admit their performance at Tuska in 2003 was so bad that I lost everything that was left of respect for them... ad then came AYDY). I even paid for a shirt for christ's sake! Now I can't possibly explain how bad I feel about the fact that I along with many other fans unaware of what to come financially supported this treacherous attention whore piece of shit band.

Q: "But Alexi stil shreddz!!1\"?\2!301!!!+i8 His solosa re sooo awesum!!" -Another stupid idiot
A: Who cares, his voice wasn't exceptionally good on any of their 3 first and decent albums and theres a lot of people who manage to play guitars in Finland and the rest of the world for that matter. If CoB changed lineup and attitude they would have been a much better band. Come to think of it, fuck CoB, listen to Kalmah instead.

Q: "Metalheads always think bands that make money turn untr00 so stfu k plz½?! Alexi is fucken god and CoB is fuckin' god too!!!!1one" -Joonas Lehtonen
A: Tit. Bands don't turn "untrue" unless they intend to by selling out and adjusting their music to the new [cough]Children of Bodom[/cough], which in this case means people who just bought the latest Linkin Park album and thought it was awesome. Need I mention Metallica? More money/fame and better production isnt equivalent with worse music, as long as your name isn't Alexi Laiho or Liaho or whatever the hell his name is. Take Windir for example. Yes it's another genre, but if you were un-stupid you'd get that.
"Popular music" (as in charts music) can be great, as long as they have something that makes them stick out. AYDY does not in any way perform this. If you have one of those machines that you insert a coin in and control that robotic arm to pick up stuff like candy or teddy bears, but instead of candy or teddy bears it's loaded with idiots and one smart and sexy chick in the middle, take out the chick and throw her in the trash, leaving it inhabited with only people like you guys, you might as well wrap it in a cd-cover, put some lame song names on the back label and write Are You Dead Yet on the front.

Q: "FFS!! withouwt progression they are gono fuckin' became boring anywhey! Alexi!!1 <3" -That one first stupid idiot again. Probably some stupid fanboi like Lanterns
A: Kalmah

Q: "Well if j00 hate them so muc y do yoo fuckin' post on this fuckin' bord?!?!!1eleven?" -G&#251;&#233;&#241;&#246;.
A: Because I have every right to. There is a lot of great people here, where a lot means a few, especially compared to the wave of fucktards that has arrived after AYDY was leaked on the internet. And yes, I've also heard whinery from you miserable attempts at humanity who say you liked their old material first "but AYDY IS THAR BE5T!" and well you are a bunch of posers and there's probably nothing you can do about it except slit your wrists.

Feel free to add inputs to the FAQ folks, where folks mean those few already mentioned ones who are un-lame.
As for the rest of you schmucks, you stink!

Come to think of it, fuck CoB, listen to Kalmah instead.

I do listen to Kalmah and they are a great band.

Well a man is enititled to his own opinion but your rant isn't going to do anything but cause more bitching and CoB worshipping. Anybody that is a CoB fan and read that is still going to like CoB, it changes nothing. I expect this thread to be filled with 10+ pages of bitching once the swarms of Alexi fanatics read this.

Well unless this is just a big joke to get a rise out of people then I say :lol: but I tend to think some degree of seriousness was used in this rant.

Metalheads always think bands that make money turn untr00 so stfu k plz&#189;?! Alexi is fucken god and CoB is fuckin' god too!!!!1one

Jogna said:
What the HELL is that?

Oh, you removed the image?

Yeah... wrong thread... I am an idiot. haha

I agree w/ a lot of what the ninja guy said, but I still like AYDY...

I don't think it is better than their old stuff, don't get me wrong... but I still like it.

PanzerKunt said:
Q: "FFS!! withouwt progression they are gono fuckin' became boring anywhey! Alexi!!1 <3" -That one first stupid idiot again. Probably some stupid fanboi like Lanterns
A: Kalmah

I definitely agree with this. Nicely said.

it's a matter of opinion. You have yours, they have theirs. they like it, you don't. stop being pricks about it and accept that our once favorite band is not what it was, and it actually something we don't like, but others do. Thats just the way it is. Don't like it? tough shit, i guess. they might be jackasses, but thats why there are people like me around, so that it doesn't get ridiculous. apples and oranges. they like it, you don't. It's that simple. I get rid of stupid threads (this one qualifies, but i feel that the other messages in it are valid points.) that are blatant kiss ass threads, and blatent trolling threads. It's everyones forum, and yeah, there's gonna be dumbass fanboys and morons around. don't like it? Use your military leadership skills and deploy a battalion to kill them.

bobvex said:
Use your military leadership skills and deploy a battalion to kill them.
Why didn't I think of that? :lol:
Seriously, the thing with the faq is the message behind. The message would be 'before coming here, wash yourself of your fanboyness and get a clue, we get tons os people like you everyday'

bobvex said:
it's a matter of opinion. You have yours, they have theirs. they like it, you don't. stop being pricks about it and accept that our once favorite band is not what it was, and it actually something we don't like, but others do. Thats just the way it is. Don't like it? tough shit, i guess. they might be jackasses, but thats why there are people like me around, so that it doesn't get ridiculous. apples and oranges. they like it, you don't. It's that simple. I get rid of stupid threads (this one qualifies, but i feel that the other messages in it are valid points.) that are blatant kiss ass threads, and blatent trolling threads. It's everyones forum, and yeah, there's gonna be dumbass fanboys and morons around. don't like it? Use your military leadership skills and deploy a battalion to kill them.

FUCK THE SHUT UP STOP WRITIN WORZD AN BAN EBRI1Z0RD!!!!

EDIT: Forgot to write in capital letters.

BloodyScalpel said:
Why didn't I think of that? :lol:
Seriously, the thing with the faq is the message behind. The message would be 'before coming here, wash yourself of your fanboyness and get a clue, we get tons os people like you everyday'

Yeah, and i agree with that. I can't stand the people that either bash OR praise the album in excess. I don't care whether these people like it or not. we are not the authority on their musical tastes.