Rant: Dear stupid faggot morons (the reason why new CoB sucks cock FAQ)

PanzerKunt said:
Alexi does not care about you Lanterns.

I dont understand some people, how they go around pretending that their favorite rockstar is "god." I mean, how emo do you want to get.

What im wondering is how many times Kunt is going to pwn people, until this thread is closed.:headbang:

PanzerKunt said:
Well you are no fun.
Neither is this thread.

People like the new album, you dont, tough shit. That doesn't mean you go making a shitty thread about how the fanboys need to get a clue. I hate fanboys myself but i dont go bashing there opinions I ignore them like a big boy. Its's the people that like the band just because they think alexi is hot that piss me off. But making a thread for people that like the music? thats just stupid.

I personally dont think it's as good as there old stuff (Follow The Reaper is my Favorite) but it's not bad either. Every album they've put out has been solid INCLUDING Are You Dead Yet?

And my username was a Typo so dont try to use that against me.

-Gavin- said:
How the hell do you typo it??? were you meaning "Laiho ith Semen 2"

You're quick.
I suck at making up names, I was incredibly bored, oh and I was listening to Mask of Sanity so those things combined might have something to do with it.

I've been listening to kalmah for a bit now.. its been a diversion from cob for a bit. Although old school arch enemy has been flowing niceley on my playlist

Laihoistheman2 said:
I suck at making up names, I was incredibly bored, oh and I was listening to Mask of Sanity so those things combined might have something to do with it.

You're a biomechanical fan, so you get points... but really, stop whining.

well im new here, this is my second post

bands grow, fans grow in number
it's just the way it goes
if u like a band u only care about their music not about the other fans, if they want to listen to it let them do it, wannabes kno they're wannabes and there will always be wannabes...

Threads like these are why people think that message board geeks never get laid.

Seriously, what do any of you want to accomplish by this? Your not going to change each others thinking, your not going to do anything but just type more about something that annoys you. You are all going to love or hate the album today, bitch about it back and forth on this board, go to bed still loving or hating the album, wake up and continue the same crap the next day.

Oh well, do whatever you want, its your life.

Either way, you could spend more time getting laid and less time praising or bashing AYDY.