WTF is with these stupid counting threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobvex

Teh Forum Fuhrer
Sep 16, 2002
Stop This Nonsense!!!
Are you people really that fuckin bored, that you have to sit around all day on the computer counting down from a million and up to a 1000. Go fly a kite, or walk your dog, get drunk, go pick up members of the opposite sex, watch a movie, play guitar, talk to your friends, run in a circle on the ground like Homer Simpson, I dont give a shit, but stop this stupid shit, and keep it off our fucking forum. Your wasting UM's webspace, others' time, and your money. This idea is stupid and it needs to be completely rethought.

Reactions: EagleFlyFree
i just realized something ppl....look at OUR stupid threads, then go look at the opeth threads. I think we're truly OK, in not having incredibly gay and lying threads like they do. Ever fucking thing anyone does gets posted... OMG ! I clicked a mouse button! better post it!

fucking morons ppl...morons...

*sighs*

This has to stop. I am not able to do so, and I actually don't want to be.

The only reason why I returned here was to excuse myself to someone whom I once held and still do hold dear.

I would have rather enjoyed my return hadn't this place gone to a rather sad place that might not even be worthy pitying for.

If I'd stay here, I'd probably only rouse my belligerence. So that leaves me with but one choice:

A tout le monde.. je dois partir.

@towo: everything you have said is true...thats why Im not here that often anymore. It was a kewl place once, but became a total nonsense.

*lits a candle for the memory of the CoB board

oh and...*hugs* :p

child_of_bodom666 said:
yeah...who the fuck started that counting thread? that must be one weird dude...
getaclue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.