WTF is with these stupid counting threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the fuck cares? If you dont like these threads, dont fucking click on them... Logic????
Its why we have an offtopic board. for shit like this!

Why the hell do you take this so seriosuly? if you want intelligent and real life conversation, go speak to real friends.

NeedledWarheart said:
Why the hell do you take this so seriosuly? if you want intelligent and real life conversation, go speak to real friends.
I have been doing this. It helps. :)

haha.... same old story again... one thing this board never will run out of is complaints thats for sure :)

That keeps us alive I guess. In a weird way :p

@Needle: I am not taking this seriously, If I would I'd be here all day complaining, but Im not. I just pointed on how it would be reasonable to have a BALANCE between stupidity and normal threads. But there is none here. Thats what I said, without taking it to the heart.

well, the offtopic section has the right to be offtopic, that's given
but what really annoys the fuck out of me lately is that people post really bottom low unfunny crap... look at the person above me thread, DUDE that's the most uninspired dumb shit i've seen...

brighten up all of you! eat a clown and THEN post!

I dont participate in counting threads often, but holy shit, it all boils down to this.
What we type are just 1's and 0's tramsitted to a host computer via telephone line. If a particular combination of 1's and 0's offends you, then holy shit....

NeedledWarheart said:
I dont participate in counting threads often, but holy shit, it all boils down to this.
What we type are just 1's and 0's tramsitted to a host computer via telephone line. If a particular combination of 1's and 0's offends you, then holy shit....
HAHA!
YOU HAVE DIALUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.