Did anyone watch South Park tonight?

I'll bet Haynes set all his Chef stuff (Dolls, Posters, Keychains, Etc.) on fire! Shit, I'm glad I didn't get rid of my Chef doll, I still got it with the tag on it, Lmao, I can just imagine how pissed off he was when he watched that one... I myself was laughing my fucking ass off. I'm sure the creators had him sign some kinda contract so he couldn't do shit when the made that episode... for future refrence...

remington69 said:
They start working on episodes only a week before they air.

Yeah, I read an interview with Parker and Stone in Time Magazine last week, and they said they only hand them in within a couple of days of airing, which Comedy Central isn't thrilled with, but they don't dare say anything about it.

I caught it the other night, and damn! Using the old audio tracks was funny as shit. I am gonna miss Chef though. It would seem they left room for his return just in case. My only question is, how was there a funeral with no body? I know, I know.... I look to deeply into this crap

I caught it the other night, and damn! Using the old audio tracks was funny as shit. I am gonna miss Chef though. It would seem they left room for his return just in case. My only question is, how was there a funeral with no body? I know, I know.... I look to deeply into this crap