Isaac Hayes has quit South Park!

Nope... you got it all wrong.

Isaac didn't leave in protest - its all a cover up.

He left coz he has a new gig as the new front man of a certain band who have a big announcement coming our way soon on their fan club site!

:zombie:

aliasp said:

He left coz he has a new gig as the new front man of a certain band who have a big announcement coming our way soon on their fan club site!

"You know that judge dredd is a bad mutha... "

"And when you couldn't see your own dependency
N.F.L., You daaaamn right !"

TacoBellJunkie said:
"You know that judge dredd is a bad mutha... "

"And when you couldn't see your own dependency
N.F.L., You daaaamn right !"

:heh: Suck of my chocolate METAL balls ...

What is it?
Caught in a Mosh ... mama!

The man that once was the duke of New York. Now a bitter, oversensitive religious cunt.

By the way, I´m starting a religion based on songs by the Crumbsuckers? Wanna send me your money?

anybody ever see "Truck Turner"? Its a great 70's blacksploitation movie starring Issac(as one bad mutha) and Uhuru from startrek(as an evil queen pimp).

Lame. It would be much better if Isaac would just tell the truth and admit that he couldn't make fun of his own religion anymore. His banter about making fun of religion in general is totally bogus considering he was seemingly OK with ripping on religion until it was his own. I never was a big fan of the show but it definitely had it's funny moments.

aliasp said:

that would be soooo badass. "Hey children..."

If the Duke of New York is a Scientologist, he is obliged to sever all ties with people who say one vaguely critical thing of the "Church" of Scientology.

What a douchebag.

jdelpi said:
Trey Parker and Matt Stone will be on Letterman tonight.
Has anyone seen this? Apparently Tom Cruise strong-armed Paramount parent Viacom into pulling the repeat of this episode, and ordering Parker and Stone to not talk about it. I can't imagine this ending well.

Drokk said:
Has anyone seen this? Apparently Tom Cruise strong-armed Paramount parent Viacom into pulling the repeat of this episode, and ordering Parker and Stone to not talk about it. I can't imagine this ending well.

Yeah, instead of that episode, they had a Mr. Hankey one.

I really hope Matt and Trey respond to this in an episode.

Yeah, Isaac did the classic tail between the legs until he cashed enough checks and then bailed b/c let's face it "nobody loves you when your poor".
I walked into the Scientology building on Hollywood Blvd. back in '89 and it was EXACTLY like Stan's experience. I watched some "short" film that was like an hour and a half, some real vague questions, told that I was in need of their help and they had just the right "way" for me. All I needed was $135.
So, I tend to believe this episode was fairly accurate. :loco:

It was on here (Australian TV) about a fortnight ago. Very funny.