Did bodom ever made an Aces High cover?

As you're talking about covers, I have a song called "Of Melancholy Burning", and it's written it's a COB song. But there's some clear vocals in it that made me think it was maybe not COB . I searched the net for that song and found it's a son from the bnd "Dark Tranquillity".
Maybe it's a well known band, but I'm not a master of metal, so what's that band ? Are their song as good as the one I'm talknig about ?
Did COB a cover of it, which would explain this track I have ?

Originally posted by for-will-drive-devil
As you're talking about covers, I have a song called "Of Melancholy Burning", and it's written it's a COB song. But there's some clear vocals in it that made me think it was maybe not COB . I searched the net for that song and found it's a son from the bnd "Dark Tranquillity".
Maybe it's a well known band, but I'm not a master of metal, so what's that band ? Are their song as good as the one I'm talknig about ?
Did COB a cover of it, which would explain this track I have ?

Yes it's a DT song. "Mine is the Grandeur of Melancholy Burning" actually. It's a song split in two parts. "Mine is the Grandeur..." (acoustic piece) and "...of Melancholy Burning". :)

check out the Skydancer and the The Gallery albums, their best records imo, and no CoB didn't cover it, Dark Tranquillity aren't big enough, though they're quiet well-known, but no classics. ;>

M'kay ! Thanx !
metalKaoSauteur.gif