Did Dan play drums for Wounded Knee on 7"?

sadp666

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2007
Canada
www.myspace.com
I have a 4-way split 7" vinyl on Wounded Records (with Benny Larsson on the cover) that has one song each by the following bands:

TRIMMAD ELG
WOUNDED KNEE
0 :)CIRCLE)
TOM NOUGA

As I understand it, Dan recorded the Wounded Knee song and might have also played drums on it. Can anyone confirm this?

PS - Dan Swano is a musical genius. As if I need to write that here.

here you go :)

Wounded Knee was a cult-hardcoreband in Finspång. Fronted by the legendary bassplayer/vocalist Ragge Sjögren. When I discovered the joy of drumming in punkbands I dreamt of joining them one day!! My dream came true and my first job was to play drums on the "Searching" EP. A few weeks after the recording Sami Nerberg (EOS) left and Robban "Skoog" Ivarsson (Pan-Thy-Monium) joined on guitar. We wrote a shitload of new tracks with this new and hungry line-up. It was great to just be the drummer and having to worry about a sorethroat or writing new material. Ragge decided it was time to record the first album (vinyl rules!!!), one swedish side and one english side was executed in the same studio as the 7". This album contains my best drumming ever. It's hard to believe that it's me playing. Whenever I feel depressed this record works just fine to cheer me up!!! Never released on CD. Wounded Knee recorded a selftitled EP before "Searching" and a few songs made their way onto various complation EP's. Since Ragge owns the rights to the recorded material I haven't uploaded anything from those recordings. I might put together a little "taster" someday to let you all hear what it was like. This track featured here is off an EP that I released together with the other bands featured on it (Tom Nouga, Screed and O :)the circle))

does anyone have the feelings LP?

I had a few songs from "Feelings" on my site many years ago. Maybe someone on the forum still got them ?
I have talked with Ragge about a CD release but he´s not to keen on it ( at least 4 years ago :rolleyes:)
The Lp sounds really good ( not only because, i more or less, mixed it :lol: )
Some hot drumming, "nice" songs, heavy riffing