Did Scott win the Celebrity Poker Match?

poker_fan_in_nyc

CDC member: Shana112573
Aug 2, 2005
Queens, New York
www.myspace.com
I tried searching if there was a thread talking about the celebrity poker match...I was watching it on Wednesday night and saw the whole thing up until 10 minutes till the end when Scott and Sully were tied and I fell asleep...I don't know if Scott won or not??? Did anyone see this on VH1 Classic?

Unfortunitely Scott's last blog on the CDC is back from 03/04/07...

Just curious...thanks

They replayed the whole tournament last Thurs. and Sat. night on VH1 Classic but it was under 'To Be Annouced'. He also beat out Ace, Vinnie Paul and Dusty Hill.(and some other contest winners) He's won a chance to fly to Aruba for a $2,000,000 prize (with a $10,000 buy-in) and to play an hour of his personal choice of videos. They played his video special on Thurs. and Sat. also. From from what I remember:
Black No. 1-TON
CFH-Pantera
God Save the Queen-Motorhead
God of Thunder-Scott, Zombie, Gilby, Ace, T. Lee and Slash
I Stand Alone-Godsmack
Anarchy in U.K.-Megadeth
All The Fools Sailed Away-Dio
?? Union We Stand-Overkill
????????-Kings X
Iron Man-Sabbath
Jailbreak-AC/DC

They replayed the whole tournament last Thurs. and Sat. night on VH1 Classic but it was under 'To Be Annouced'. He also beat out Ace, Vinnie Paul and Dusty Hill.(and some other contest winners) He's won a chance to fly to Aruba for a $2,000,000 prize (with a $10,000 buy-in) and to play an hour of his personal choice of videos. They played his video special on Thurs. and Sat. also. From from what I remember:
Black No. 1-TON
CFH-Pantera
God Save the Queen-Motorhead
God of Thunder-Scott, Zombie, Gilby, Ace, T. Lee and Slash
I Stand Alone-Godsmack
Anarchy in U.K.-Megadeth
All The Fools Sailed Away-Dio
?? Union We Stand-Overkill
????????-Kings X
Iron Man-Sabbath
Jailbreak-AC/DC

I recall him saying on "VH1's Top 100 Hard Rock Bands of All Time" that he listens to more Faith No More than anyone else. Of course, this was several years ago, but with the plethora of videos that FNM has, Scott couldn't throw just one on?

Yep he beat Sully, who I guess is at the professional level when it comes to poker. Way to go Scott:headbang:

Yeah, Sully was on the World Series Of Poker and if I remember correctly, he got further than any other celebrity player.
Pretty cool for Scott to beat someone who's played at a professional level!:kickass:

I recall him saying on "VH1's Top 100 Hard Rock Bands of All Time" that he listens to more Faith No More than anyone else. Of course, this was several years ago, but with the plethora of videos that FNM has, Scott couldn't throw just one on?

Unfortunately no,(maybe all they had was 'Epic'):D but he was giving a shout out to how Kings X is still one of the most underated bands(or was) ever.