World Poker Tournament

Oct 17, 2005
Kinnear, Wyoming
Just curious if anyone watches the show. It's always on here at work, and I do have to say Jennifer Harman is a god when it comes to playing Poker. I've seen times where he actually guessed his opponents suit & hand just off of observing. I couldn't believe it when i saw it happen but really this guy can read anyone like a book.

I was playing Poker the other day at my friends Poker room that he built, came in with $80 and won $121. My other friend got cocky and started raising high amounts, but reading his body language i know he was pulling a quick one again. When the river was played out on the table I got lucky, because he already have a pair of 8's. I KNEW he had a pair of something but was unsure, but he was betting like he had a high pair and i knew he was bluffing. I had 1 king, and i decided to match his raise every time. Last card was laid down and it was a king, i won a bunch that game, but I figured out his little secret. He later then lost the game because of it.

Anyway just curious if anyone watches the show. I enjoy playing Texas Hold'em every once in awhile. Anyone else?

I used to play Texas Hold 'em twice a week. Now not so much anymore, because they all typically start after 10pm and I'm due into work at 6am. I like to savor what little sleep I can get.

I play a lot of low games over the internet, mostly cash games. Generally I prefer cash game poker to big tournaments since there is a lot of more room for actual poker playing on flops and not AK vs. 1010 a hundred times over. I find High Stakes Poker to be the best poker show since you see the players who can match the highest limits playing for sums that actually matter, even to them. Of the tournament shows I prefer Poker After Dark.

Okay, this is officially gay. Played a tight, disciplined game and picked up KK twice. Lost to AA, okay that happens. Second time a fucking bafoon moves all in with A10 and outdraws the 70/30 odds. PENIS.