did you say boo or boo-urns?

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
T SHIRTS FOR SALE

ok heres what i got. all of these are in in size L unless otherwise noted.

SLAYER - front: looking inside of a mirror, back: "god hates us all" plus tour dates (2001)

PANTERA - front: liquor label "snikebite stout" back:"suck out the venom" (1997 tour)

KRISIUN - front: bloody pentagram w. two snakes back: pentagram w. tour dates (2001)

OHIO DEATHFEST - front: two zombie dudes smokin weed out of a bong made out of a severed head back: logo w. "most brutal party of the year" w. band listings: CBT, exhumed, disgorge, vomit remnants, aborted, etc (2001)

MINISTRY - front: cover of "mind is a terrible.." with ministry logo.

MORBID ANGEL - front: flaming goat head w. cross outlined back: "covenant" with badass artwork that appears on the back of the covenant album

ARMORED SAINT - front: cover of newest album with "new" material. back: "revelation tour 2000" w. cool art work

THE HAUNTED - front: "made me do it..." cover back: "spring neck break tour" w. dates and logo (2001)

OPETH - front: still life cover (the one with the girl weeping, NOT the crazy face) back: "still life... still death" this is an import. cant be bought in the US (only from me :eek

SLAYER - front: logo w. demon on fire back: "diabolus on tour" w. dates (1998)

NEVERMORE - front: logo w. women's face looking through a fence of crosses and thorns w. "poisen godmachine" on the bottom back: "dream neon 2000" w. tour dates. on the bottom "welcome to the fall"

i dont know how much i want for any of this, just make me some offers. feel free to email me with questions, octora84@aol.com. or you can AIM me at the same name. i have some more but i dont know if i wanted to part with them or not. im not cheat either, all the people who migrated from the SABBATH board know me.
also, ill be throwing a good amount of CDs up for sale soon so keep your eyes peeled.