fav opeth riff

Nov 6, 2001
Visit site
demon of the fall, definately.

T SHIRTS FOR SALE

ok heres what i got. all of these are in in size L unless otherwise noted.

SLAYER - front: looking inside of a mirror, back: "god hates us all" plus tour dates (2001)

PANTERA - front: liquor label "snikebite stout" back:"suck out the venom" (1997 tour)

KRISIUN - front: bloody pentagram w. two snakes back: pentagram w. tour dates (2001)

OHIO DEATHFEST - front: two zombie dudes smokin weed out of a bong made out of a severed head back: logo w. "most brutal party of the year" w. band listings: CBT, exhumed, disgorge, vomit remnants, aborted, etc (2001)

MINISTRY - front: cover of "mind is a terrible.." with ministry logo.

MORBID ANGEL - front: flaming goat head w. cross outlined back: "covenant" with badass artwork that appears on the back of the covenant album

ARMORED SAINT - front: cover of newest album with "new" material. back: "revelation tour 2000" w. cool art work

THE HAUNTED - front: "made me do it..." cover back: "spring neck break tour" w. dates and logo (2001)

OPETH - front: still life cover (the one with the girl weeping, NOT the crazy face) back: "still life... still death" this is an import. cant be bought in the US (only from me :eek

SLAYER - front: logo w. demon on fire back: "diabolus on tour" w. dates (1998)

NEVERMORE - front: logo w. women's face looking through a fence of crosses and thorns w. "poisen godmachine" on the bottom back: "dream neon 2000" w. tour dates. on the bottom "welcome to the fall"

i dont know how much i want for any of this, just make me some offers. feel free to email me with questions, octora84@aol.com. or you can AIM me at the same name. i have some more but i dont know if i wanted to part with them or not. im not cheat either, all the people who migrated from the SABBATH board know me.
also, ill be throwing a good amount of CDs up for sale soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Hahahaha, I laugh so hard at the people actually replying to this stupid fucking thread. He is just advertising his shit... His advertising is false too, notice how he claims the Still Life shirt is only available in Europe. What a fucking bitch.

i reall like the ending riffs from the song deliverance and a fair judgement right now.

but every other riff on that album is just as amazing.and more amazng.

it has to be the guitars in white cluster knd of acustic ones!

really cool!

1:50 into "white cluster" maybe it`s just cool drums or his voice...whatever..i like thoose gutiar sounds.....same as in a fair judgement 4:30 or something

Fuck, I love most of their riffs, they are fucking awesome. I love the Serenity Painted Death one, the heavy intro to The Moor (about 2:20 into it) and many many many more

Hahahaha, I laugh so hard at the people actually replying to this stupid fucking thread. He is just advertising his shit... His advertising is false too, notice how he claims the Still Life shirt is only available in Europe. What a fucking bitch.

I know that, I told him in another post on the AE board that I bought this shirt for $28 canadian (maybe $18=$20 U.S.) at a local store here. They have all sorts of his self-claimed "Import" shirts. He should just throw them on E-bay like everyone else.

Originally posted by Greenwater_Pond
Probably the riff in serenity painted death at 1:28 is my favourite, cause I consider a lot of others licks rather than riffs :p . Btw push your shirt sales elsewhere instead of every single post you make Gorg.

why dont you come over here and make me you fuckin cunt

Originally posted by Morningrise

if you arnt going to buy anything get out of my thread. die.