Die Tookie Die bitch

to Mike Farrell, Jamie Foxx, Snoop Felly Felon, Joan Baez, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all those wonderful people sitting outside the prison gates, calling Gov. Arnie the 'murderer' and calling the death penalty 'racist,' i say they should be forced to have this momento of some of Tookie's finest works wallpapering their homes:

tookievictim_3.jpg

tookievictim_2.jpg

tookievictim_1.jpg

Bleearg said:
That's fucking gross.
Where can I find out about the charges of rape in prison?
I'm having a debate elsewhere and would like to use that info.

i dont know of any specific sites, but maybe you can put in Tookie's name and the word 'rape' in a news browser and get articles about it.

Bleearg said:
Thanks, when I tried I found a bunch of stuff about his son the rapist.

the nut never falls too far from the tree, does it?

gaschamber said:
fuckin awesome pics! i think they should let him go so we can see more pics like that hahahaha

Snoop Dog? is that you?? :OMG:

this picture alone is why I would always bet on a shotgun over a handgun anyday for home defence. A person with a handgun MIGHT be able to get a decent shot off at a home invader, let alone a shot that would take a person down. A shotgun WILL hit a home invader, and that home invader MIGHT be alive after its all said and done.

SueNC said:

SueNC said:
to Mike Farrell, Jamie Foxx, Snoop Felly Felon, Joan Baez, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all those wonderful people sitting outside the prison gates, calling Gov. Arnie the 'murderer' and calling the death penalty 'racist,' i say they should be forced to have this momento of some of Tookie's finest works wallpapering their homes:

Not only that, but if these douchebags love him so much, maybe they should let him out of jail and then he could go live with one of them. Maybe Jamie Foxx or Snoop could rent him a room in their house.

Assholes. Every person who loves this guy should've been put to death right along with him.