Die Tookie Die bitch

Did ya see the lady saying Arnold was a Murderer?? And they would PROVE Tookies innocence? I'm thinking..why the FUCK didnt you do that 25 years ago????????? Liberal fucktards.

I'm not very fond of death penalty myself, but what the fuck were those people thinking. Those attention whores would as well appeal for clemency for Jeffrey Dahmer. Fuck them and fuck him as well.

Buzzard said:
you're dead

LOL!!! That rocks, dude...

here's what I've got in my head as the anthem for Mista TookieTookie...cacawcacaw...tookietookie...lol

Surprise, Your Dead.
Ha ha ha Open your Eyes....
See the world as it used to be when you used to be in it, when you were alive and when you were in love and when I took it from you...
It's not over Yet
You don't remember I won't let you forget.
The hatred I bestowed, upon your neck with the fatal blow
Through my teeth and my tongue,
I drank and swallow, but it's just begun
Now you are Mine,
I'll keep Killing you till the end of time
Surprise, Your Dead.
Guess What, It never ends...
The pain, the torment, the torture, profanity, nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity, you can't get away.
It's not over yet,
The hatred I bestowed, upon your neck with the fatal blow.
I drank and swallow, but it's just begun.
Now you are Mine,
I'll keep Killing you till the end of time.
Whooo.........!
Surprise, Your Dead.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Open your Eyes....
Surprise, Your Dead.
Ever ever Ends

Dr Demented said:

here's what I've got in my head as the anthem for Mista TookieTookie...cacawcacaw...tookietookie...lol

Surprise, Your Dead.
See the world as it used to be when you used to be in it, when you were alive and when you were in love and when I took it from you...
It's not over Yet
Now you are Mine,
Surprise, Your Dead.
The pain, the torment, the torture, profanity, nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity, you can't get away.
It's not over yet,
Now you are Mine,
Whooo.........!
Surprise, Your Dead.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Open your Eyes....
Surprise, Your Dead.
Ever ever Ends
Thats awesome :headbang:

Dr Demented said:

Surprise, Your Dead.
It's not over Yet
Now you are Mine,
Surprise, Your Dead.
It's not over yet,
Now you are Mine,
Whooo.........!
Surprise, Your Dead.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Open your Eyes....
Surprise, Your Dead.
Ever ever Ends

I LOVE FAITH NO MORE!

THat song got me into metal. I remember buying that album back in, what 89? I heard that song and was like WTF IS THIS SHIT?? The more I listened I was like "this owns" Then I found entombed and death later on.

nobody has the right to kill people
and that goes to tookie and goverments
let him rust in jail
but i guess i was late
tookie terminated
they made him a favour

efkarpos said:
let him rust in jail
but i guess i was late
tookie terminated
they made him a favour

that's right. you were late. Tookie was terminated.
if you had posted this sooner, he'd still be alive, but you didnt and now he's gone.

i hope this haunts you forever.

efkarpos said:
let him rust in jail
but i guess i was late
tookie terminated
they made him a favour

I am employed by the government and encouraged to kill :headbang:

My dad sent me this email. I thought it was pretty funny.

Twas the night before Execution and all through San Quentin, the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber with care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ; except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the mo! mentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters! , On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!

MyHatred said:
My dad sent me this email. I thought it was pretty funny.

Twas the night before Execution and all through San Quentin, the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.

The cyanide hung by the chamber with care, in hopes that the reaper soon would be there.

The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ; except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.

And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannel, had curled up to watch it, on the Fox News Channel.

I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the mo! mentous occasion.

It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be one less savage today.

When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had turned to see what was the matter.

When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors, all liberal, half queer.

The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his innocence; clutching his books.

The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him again for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of the urban decay.

On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters! , On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.

Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch as they gave him the needle.

When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in their mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!

I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas to all ... there was justice tonight !!

nice!! :tickled:

Oblivious Maximus said:
That peice of shit deserves to die. I hope something goes wrong during the execution and he has to suffer a large amount of pain.

Like in the Green Mile when they electrocute that French dude with the mouse but the little bitch doesn't wet the shocks with water to conduct the voltage. His ass just sets on fire!!

Nigga please.