difficult chosen => "The Arrival" or "Catch 22"

I don't think that an album is best of another album.
Every album cointain his particular original touch.
Catch22 and The Arrival are very different, but under a particular vision,
them may be also similar in somethings.
I love catch22 (and i don't understand when Hypocrisy "fans" say: bleaa i don't like
it.. it is poor album. First who says it, isn't an Hypocrisy fans, second i say:<< but,
have you hear how tons and tons of beautyfoul riff and synth, melodies there are in this album? Since it i love more it!>>.

Of course The Arrival, is the typical album that it isn't impossible for who not is a really fans and aren't fully in Hypocrisy concept 24 hours aday, to understand at first
listening. I've seen around italian recension, and there are generally (ezines) a delusion
for this album. I don't like this phenomen. Who don't know and should not be able
to judge. Instead i love it. All songs are great. Great music, great production,
but most important grat vocals (damn!!!). The only things i don't like much is that
90% of lyrics aren't Pete wroten and because there is a fucking fucking sound like
a ring of a telephone near the end of the song arrival (maybe my speackers? maybe
my ear? maybe frequencies cascade?? i don't know, but everytime i listen it!).
This 1 second sound damage a little bit the athmosphere of the song, but for the
rest, is all great.

For who anyone and everytime ask:" what is the best album of Hypocrisy? What album
of Hypocrisy i can buy for first? I says:<< Best album of Hypocrisy are all. The album
that you must buy are all, full discography.>>

Hail

the 4th dimension said:
I don't think that an album is best of another album.
Every album cointain his particular original touch.
Catch22 and The Arrival are very different, but under a particular vision,
them may be also similar in somethings.
I love catch22 (and i don't understand when Hypocrisy "fans" say: bleaa i don't like
it.. it is poor album. First who says it, isn't an Hypocrisy fans, second i say:<< but,
have you hear how tons and tons of beautyfoul riff and synth, melodies there are in this album? Since it i love more it!>>.

Of course The Arrival, is the typical album that it isn't impossible for who not is a really fans and aren't fully in Hypocrisy concept 24 hours aday, to understand at first
listening. I've seen around italian recension, and there are generally (ezines) a delusion
for this album. I don't like this phenomen. Who don't know and should not be able
to judge. Instead i love it. All songs are great. Great music, great production,
but most important grat vocals (damn!!!). The only things i don't like much is that
90% of lyrics aren't Pete wroten and because there is a fucking fucking sound like
a ring of a telephone near the end of the song arrival (maybe my speackers? maybe
my ear? maybe frequencies cascade?? i don't know, but everytime i listen it!).
This 1 second sound damage a little bit the athmosphere of the song, but for the
rest, is all great.

For who anyone and everytime ask:" what is the best album of Hypocrisy? What album
of Hypocrisy i can buy for first? I says:<< Best album of Hypocrisy are all. The album
that you must buy are all, full discography.>>

Hail

this is true the Italian press has not welcomed as well "The Arrival", but if you reflect well, here in Italy for the Hypocrisy, it is almost always state this way.

You are all a bunch of dickheads!!!

The Arrival and Catch 22 are two completely different albums, and there is no need to compare them! The two of them are fucking gret, in their own ways.
That's all. Go to hell if you don't like any of them.

I don't agree with any of you: The Arrival an Catch 22 are two completely different albums, the two of them fucking great in their own ways. No need to compare them.
Hypocrisy rules!

North Wind said:
You are all a bunch of dickheads!!!

The Arrival and Catch 22 are two completely different albums, and there is no need to compare them! The two of them are fucking gret, in their own ways.
That's all. Go to hell if you don't like any of them.

Oh good good good. Finally some real opinions :p

Bah! The Arrival is their weakest album right up there with into the Abyss. It's contrived, pedictable, re-hashed, play-it-safe and boring in comparison to anything between The 4th Dimension and Self Titled. Catch 22 is three times the album and all this fucking talk of it being numetalish is for the fucking sheep that can't think for themselves or are to insecure to hear Peter and crew have fun with a release and play from the heart. I've given The Arrival at leat half a dozen spins and something is missing...long time Hypocrisy fans like myself know it's not that great of an album in comparison to their better ones. The new Into Eternity buries it.