DIG test tone

Yeah its a little flat, but you managed to tame that low end rumble that a lot of people get with DIG. From my experience with DIG, Your Recording is very good. A little more brightness to take out the flatter tone, and add a bit more punch. And thats it. As far as the BOSS comment goes, hmm..Not sure I agree. I do agree that this particular, tone does sound a little modeled, but I think not BASS/DIGITECH.

Here is a clip from AcmeBarGig's Band of the month using DIG, and the Bass amp sim BIG...Fateless Tears
http://www.acmebargig.com/clips/BIGDIG.mp3

DIG is a complex Modeler, If anyone just wants to just plug in and thats it there is your tone, then they will just sound like everyone else, and I suggest that they use modelers more appropriate to that particular style of recording, but if you want to work at getting your sound and have the tweaks available above and beyond standard EQ and tone controls, then That is DIG. But for someone not willing to work on their tone, then DIG is not for them.

Overall Skek, I think you did a good job and I look forward to hearing other tone that you come up with..No apologies needed, your playing sounded excellent.
Ken