Digipak winner

i once did a girl who had hair on the tits :puke:

hey without if you give me your address i'm deffo sending you some hair, you'll see what man hair are like, they don't smell good, they smell manly.

Originally posted by without
I'm gonna give u my add..
if you promise me to send me yer hairs...

and if you do I'm gonna take a pic of me laying on yer hairs
belive me I'll!

Damn:mad: Everytime I send a girl some hair, some other bastard moves in on me:mad:
Have fun I said, Have fuckin fun:mad:

I'm off a few days from here and then look what you guys have become :lol:
and @without : I bet you'll get lots of CDs as a result of this 'manhood competition' huh? enjoy girl! :)

do you have any doubt? :cry:
:cry: don't you belive in me? :cry:

well i do, but i'd rather have your eyes like stars in the night of my life, than your arm like a forest of feelings in the deserted lands of my love. what i mean is err you never know. but hey i'm doing you that cd today ekinflamming my heart :oops:

Originally posted by Strangelight
Hey, stop showing off cos you know her name. I knew it well before you did. I hope your mecca cola goes flat:mad:

:lol: bollocks, me mecca cola is like my feelings for ekin, it never goes flat :cool:

Originally posted by moody
well i do, but i'd rather have your eyes like stars in the night of my life, than your arm like a forest of feelings in the deserted lands of my love. what i mean is err you never know. but hey i'm doing you that cd today ekinflamming my heart :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ah,
you're spoiling me ;) :p

Turkish women are normal women!!
they are not creatures!!
hahahah we don't have hair chest
don't worry :lol:

if youre ever in Terrys part of the world you will have hair on your chest for sure!

Terrys muzzy:lol:

Originally posted by moody

:err: :eek: you told me im your stars of the forests damn..! :cry:

:p