Dim Mak..?

Dan Hibiki

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2003
come.to
I'm new here and i just wanted to start qith a couple of questions...

1. Does anyone know what happened to Dim Mak? The website is down and i heard they had some lineup changes (but no idea who), but thats all i could find.

2. Are there more metal/hardcore bands with martial arts themed lyrics, or even japanese/chinese cultural lyrics?

Thanks in advance!

Dim Mak is the band comprised of ex-Ripping Corpse members(Scott, Shaune and Brandon), and they were produced by Erik Rutan. They released 2 albums called "Enter the Dragon" and "Intercepting Fist". Their music is very techincal death metal and the lyrics are inspired by Martial Arts. I just recently got into them and have come to find that their website is no longer working and i can't find anything out about them since the release of the last album(Intercepting Fist). They were distributed by Olympic records. Umm..i can't really think of anything else. I was hoping someone on here would know about em. As for the 2nd part of my question in the original i was just curious about more bands with Martial Arts inspired lyrics or Japanese/Chinese Mythology. I know of 2 Japanese bands called Sigh and Magane that have mythological type lyrics, but that's about it. But thanks anyway for replying! :)

Dim Mak eh? Sounds really interesting! I'm going to check 'em out and see if I can get a hold of any material from them. I will get back to you on it for sure. Only eastern band that I can think of off the top of my head that I listen to is Defiled and Sigh (think they are eastern).

I'll be back!