Dimebag Ian and Bitchnante rumor

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Hey Billy or anyone that might know, I was on the Anthrax message board and people kept talking about Scott and Charlie in this movie called calendar girls is this funny shit true? Isn't that movie about some fat bloated old crusty nasty over the hill bitches getting naked and making calendars for money or some shit?? I kinda want to know because if so that is fucking pathetic and funnier than shit to....they were probably some old nasty Anthrax groupies. :Smokin:

Scott, Frank, and John had a scene in the movie called Calender Girls. It was about 10 seconds long. But hey, Im sure the $$$$$ was right, and why the fuck not be in a movie. You would be a retard not to.

Yeah, its true......and to make matters much worse its totally based on a true story!!!!. Them old chicks really did get their kit off!!! I also heard a whisper thats where Frank Bello scored & went of with the leading lady :loco: .
Aint seen it...dont really want to but hey f**k it if you get paid to look at naked chicks no matter what the age you aint to stupi..........shit what am I saying THERE REALLY OLD CHICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NIK u/k/h/c :headbang: 'but not hardcore enough 4 old chicks' :headbang:

Just had a fucked up thought after typing in my "now playing" choice...
is there some hidden meaning to old 'thrax tunes...
1. deathrider???????? shagging really oldies
2. stand or fall?????? experimental sex with NO wheelchairs
3. a skeleton in the closet???oldies blow up doll 4 those with chest problems
4. room for one more?????? the real loose oldie
5. piss n vinigar???? well i have seen some weird shit on the net.....
shit I got to stop this now at least oldies shagging keeps them 'among the living' (sorry),& they aint 'spreading the disease' (shit) and if it gets them into a 'state of euphoria' (i'm here all week), then as my dear old grandad said 'I'm the man'(buda bing...tsh) or was it it look love its better than a 'fistfull of metal'(i'm not funny now am I??)............................
respect
NIK u/k/h/c :headbang: :headbang: