READ THIS YOU RUMOR CRAZED HUMANS

Thank you Mr. Wu. I didn't mean to sound like I was badmouthing anyone (other than Joey HA!...nah I don't dislike him, I just got into the John era of the band first, that's all!) But thank you so much for the "No one is leaving"...that makes me feel better about the whole thing. Internet rumors are retarded sometimes.

I just wanted to point out that
MOLLY HATCHET KICK FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And a special note for Gregadeth, I guess that Deege saw Dime´s murder with his own eyes so that make the plight more understandable doesn´t it.

johnnieCzech said:
I just wanted to point out that
MOLLY HATCHET KICK FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you know they re-recorded a bunch of tunes for their 30th or so anniversary? Flirtin' got heavier.

Johnnies right - Ah Caught in a Swamp!!!!

Ok I have said again and again that I think we should not speculate too much untill we hear a 100% out of Scott and/or Charlie.

But....just for fun I have two things to add...

Does everyone remember this?
"I keep hearing about this "Reunion". I guess things got a bit outta hand. We were talking about doing a KISS reunion. We're all going to wear KISS makeup and go out and do a KISS reunion tour. I'll be Eric Singer doing Peter Criss and YES, I'll also be singing BLACK DIAMOND and BECK (haha). I need to figure out a way to play in 8 inch heels. I think that's how the rumors started, maybe it was Jason from Shads? Who knows what evil thoughts lurk in the minds of... nevermind."

That's what Charlie had to say a while back. Sure, I agree that this does not disconfirm all the rumors, but it says something.

And my other point is this;
GO2E sounds fucking awesome. Now Imagine Joey singing "Only," "Safe Home," "Black Lodge," "Inside Out," and all the other Bush Classics. Wouldn't work. No way, no how. And the music Anthrax has made with Bush is good stuff. I hardly doubt a hard working band would throw away 13 years of material. Ewww, seriously, imagine Joey singing that shit! No offense to Joey but the thought makes me cringe. If I want a falsetto I'll call Joey.

Ok now I'm done. Seriously guys, this dead horse is nothing but bones in the ground and we are all still beating the fuck out of it. Can't we just talk about butt sex and drugs instead?

Ozzfest press conference photo!

joey.jpg

[sorry had to post it again]

DarbysDad said:
Do you know they re-recorded a bunch of tunes for their 30th or so anniversary? Flirtin' got heavier.

Johnnies right - Ah Caught in a Swamp!!!!

I know but I didn´t get to hear it yet:rolleyes:

I wish Anthrax would stop being so quiet about this, but man. Why do some of you care that it's ozzfest? Fuckin' Maiden and Sabbath, plus Anthrax?! I wouldn't care if it was the warped tour, Fucking Maiden and Anthrax, man.

And as for the young crowd, yeah they do some pretty retarded, but I'm 13, so I can't really make fun of them.

DarbysDad said:
It kicks ass and no Mullet required :hotjump:

I guess so! I have several videotapes from Devil´s Canyon tour and they played pretty much the old stuff-Gator Country and shit. It sure did kick ass!

Judas Rising said:
I wish Anthrax would stop being so quiet about this, but man. Why do some of you care that it's ozzfest? Fuckin' Maiden and Sabbath, plus Anthrax?! I wouldn't care if it was the warped tour, Fucking Maiden and Anthrax, man.

And as for the young crowd, yeah they do some pretty retarded, but I'm 13, so I can't really make fun of them.

Well I think they can´t say anything prior to the south american tour coz it could affect it badly.