Dimmu Borgir : new album sept 2010

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
FUCK YEAH :kickass:

Even though I cant wait, this album is do or die for me concerning Dimmu ; even though ISD was good, it was a let down and NOTHING compared to DCA, PEM, etc etc.

Since Vortex and Mustis left, Sil, Galder and Shag havent stop claiming that the creative force of the band was intact, I cant wait to see that, but do they REALLY have great ideas left?

We'll find out by the end of the summer.

:headbang:

In Sorte Diaboli fuckin' sucked. I won't give any names but alot of metal bands have been releasing the most boring, watered down crap lately.

The quality of metal went to shit because bands know their albums will get stolen online, so they don't try hard anymore. Dimmu Borgir's last album was fucking garbage. They have alot to prove if they want to stay relevant as musicians, or models for the devils makeup to sell imagery like KISS.

I'm also curious to see how this album is going to be without Mustiss and Vortex. The band does claim that they will have all the same elements for what they are known for. We will have to see, and hopefully it will not be another ISD.

In Sorte Diaboli fuckin' sucked. I won't give any names but alot of metal bands have been releasing the most boring, watered down crap lately.

just for the records, 2009 was one of the greatest year EVER for extreme metal releases

Hypo
Nile
Cannibal Corpse
Black dahlia murder
Suffocation
Belphegor
Old man's child
behemoth
Amorphis
Absu
Augury
Anaal Nathrakh
Dark Funeral
God Dethroned
Graveworm
Immortal
Katatonia
Obscura
Pestilence
Sanctification
Napalm death

if thats watered down crap, I'd like to see the size of the oceans wherever you come from, not to mention that most of the albums released in 2009 by the bands above were GREAT releases.

herr...since the album will be out in 4 months, I think we would already know if Peter would be the producer by now...dont you guys think?
Besides, even though I must admit that Peter litterally launched this band to the summits with EDT in 97, my ultimate fave album from Dimmu, no, my TWO fave albums from Dimmu are Nordstrom's!

For the drums, I heard rumours about Tim Yeung?!? that would rock! But according to their myspace...Daray is still a member of the band...ahh the really can keep the supense you have to give them that :p

and ther will be an orchestra and a choir, awesome!

i read that Tim Yeung is on the new Morbid Angel's album

all the things happening in the last few months seems to be a pain in the ass for Daray, Dimmu is not very active and he left Vader in a really great moment for the band