DIMMU BORGIR - Stormblåst 2005

AsModEe said:
well, this review is sorta useless, since we all already knew you would hate it. The way it was written just shows how biased your opinion was.

imo it also contains a lot of useful information on the changes made in the re-recording but thats all bullshit isn't it because he doesn't agree with your opinion on the album

Demilich said:
imo it also contains a lot of useful information on the changes made in the re-recording but thats all bullshit isn't it because he doesn't agree with your opinion on the album
hmm I never listened to the album, I just thought the way it was written showed some biase.

It needed to be re-recorded, at least from the perspective of a death metal fan who likes to be able to hear the bassdrums. I have both versions, enjoy them both, but I don't see what the problem is if the band themselves want to change it or didn't like the way it originally came out....

Ever take the time to think that the difference in sound of Stormblast to Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is for a reason? They got a bigger budget, better studio, better production....

Hellhammer did a great fuckin job on his performance, the cd is good.

That is all. :Smug:

Papa Josh said:
Ever take the time to think that the difference in sound of Stormblast to Enthrone Darkness Triumphant is for a reason? They got a bigger budget, better studio, better production....

thats all well and good, but you can notice an obvious change in the style of black metal they played in shifting from those two albums.

Papa Josh said:
I don't see what the problem is if the band themselves want to change it or didn't like the way it originally came out....

The band just wanted more jewgold.