DIO Dead??

I'm glad i saw him lats year with Heaven and Hell.

Seriously. He still had such a powerful voice in his late 60s, I never would have guessed his health was failing.

Honestly it's just hard to imagine Dio being dead, because he was so iconic and had such a long music career that it almost feels like he really was immortal.

How could you leave us, Dio... :(

I was going to celebrate the national day here in Norway today, but now I will rather celebrate Dio for all he has done and achieved in his career. A huge loss. R.I.P Ronnie

Last edited by a moderator:
please for the love of god will you asshats, especially assmarpoophat take those ridiculous signatures off, they're way to fucking big and makes you look like a brownnoser, dio was awesome fuck yeah but we don't need to make a whole spectacle sucking his weiner on the internet to try and justify ourselves as good people, whenever anyone dies people are like ohhhh RIP he was awesome blah blah blah but alot of those people probably didn't even listen to that artist frequently or at all. not saying this is true with dio but this is the case with a shit ton of dead guys

I have to admit, I did not listen to that much stuff with Dio. A friend lent me a bunch of Rainbow albums and I enjoyed them, and I have Heaven and Hell, but I haven't really listened to his solo stuff. I guess this is as good a time as any to give it a shot, seeing as there's a neato bandwagon coming my way.

RIP to one of the greatest rock/metal vocalists of all time. Such a great voice, shall be playing some of his solo stuff today to commemorate.

Back