DIO Dead??

Holy shit, this just gives you an idea of how sad a day this is for metal around the world. This could be one of hugest losses we've ever had.

Look at the front page of Blabbermouth, nothing but article after article about Ronnie. Never seen a passing effect like this before. :(

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/
He's been with the metal scene almost since it began, and has gained a huge amount of fans, and almost every metalhead has at least heard one song.

Although, now my sadness is gone. Today I'm going to celebrate his music like you all should.

Rock in peace Dio! An angel walking on earth has returned home.

I cried last night when I found out about his death, but today I play his music loud and throw the horns all by myself, just like he wanted it!

please for the love of god will you asshats, especially assmarpoophat take those ridiculous signatures off, they're way to fucking big and makes you look like a brownnoser, dio was awesome fuck yeah but we don't need to make a whole spectacle sucking his weiner on the internet to try and justify ourselves as good people, whenever anyone dies people are like ohhhh RIP he was awesome blah blah blah but alot of those people probably didn't even listen to that artist frequently or at all. not saying this is true with dio but this is the case with a shit ton of dead guys

Way to live up to your screen name. I'm not an ass kisser, I've actually been a fan of Dio's music, in it's various forms, since I first heard the song "Holy Diver" in the 80's (I was what? 7 or 8?). I've followed him since, and I still insist that he was Sabbath's best vocalist. Besides, I'll only leave that sig up for a small amount of time, and then I'll replace it with something more size appropriate.

I don't listen to very much Dio stuff, but I still realize he was one of the most influential figures in metal/rock music, a great guy, and the popularizing figure of the \m/ gesture.