Dirge - French Avant-garde/Experimental DOOOOOOM Metal

People always have misconceptions about my musical taste.

It's hard to guess what you'll like really - for example the whole.. You like cult of luna, yet dislike isis and neurosis.

WHAZZUPWITD@NIGWA!??!

So what's your thoughts on this band then eh, old coycaxe?

EDIT: LMFAO.. Sean's sig will be big enough to publish as a book soon ;)

NOW 4 TEH WORLDZ 2 NO!!!!11

PathoGenesis says:
How eclectic is the musical preference of Venerated?

Venerated's eclectic score is

90/100
oskoreien@aol.com says:
92/100
PathoGenesis says:
How super-eclectic is the musical preference of Venerated?

Venerated's super-eclectic score is

649/1000

As this number is larger, you have a more eclectic musical preference. People with scores over 700 have bragging rights. People whose score is below 400 should consider more musical styles!
PathoGenesis says:
How super-eclectic is the musical preference of cladindarkness?

cladindarkness's super-eclectic score is

680/1000
oskoreien@aol.com says:
higher than Casey's too
PathoGenesis says:
neither of us can have bragging rights
oskoreien@aol.com says:
u guyz r teh faggitz
oskoreien@aol.com says:
i haev hier musiazks skoers ten u alk
PathoGenesis says:
UR CLERELY BETR DAN UZ

My last.fm doesn't seem to like tracking what i listen to on my iPod actually.. It did for like, 2/3 weeks.. And since, it's not been picking them up.

Basically.. If it did, i'd have a fuckload of authors in my most listened to list ahaha..

Of course those are only based on charts, which only track songs listened to at the computer. Or ipods..

Yep, which applies to me as well. Plus I don't inflate my charts by leaving my computer and winamp running ;)

You also have listened to far more tracks than me, which should give you a larger pool to sample from. My last fm also doesn't pick up what I listen to on my ipod.

NOW WUT DO U HAEV 2 SAY KC LOL!>1.1/

Haha who cares anyway.

I remember when i plugged my ipod in.. last.fm like, popped up with a message asking if i wanted it to detect what i'd been listening to on my ipod. And for a couple of weeks, when i plugged my ipod in.. it'd ask me if i wanted to scrobble what i'd been listening to.. And it hasn't done that in a couple of months now. Ah well.